Reviews for Hunger Games Galaxies: District 1
Juliekittyx6 chapter 2 . 1/4
I feel so bad for Kaoru... Please update soon!
i'm awesome at singing chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
silver colour chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
oh WOW, I love this story and I love the way you write!
It's a really good idea to decide by dice, it means it will be an actual story instead of(as with most HG crossovers) already knowing that all the main characters are going to survive.
I do have one question though, are all the other worlds going to be from different animes, or will they be original characters?
I hope you can update soon, because I can't wait to read more!
Faith1234 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Thank you for putting everyone together I cried myself hearing that Kaoru had to go i would be in tamaki's corner of emo if anything happens to them
spike1970 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I see. So it will be a Quarter Quell then? At the current rules; minimum , we'll be looking at 44 lost, at maximum, 47. Why do I get the feeling that, should the last four be from the same district, the 'gods' will change the rules again and force them to wipe each other out? It's been known to happen.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
*Bawling* Not Kaoru too! Why him?
Ah well. Looking forward to the next update!

-Queen of Narnia49
spike1970 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The odds are never in your favor. When you are selected, you're already dead, and the evil gods behind these games shall feast upon your soul at your inevitable, and untimely, death. Those selected...goodbye, you were never popular anyway. Might as well take the nightlock berries when you find them.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I like how you're not going to be partial or anything to the characters (so it's not certain that our most wonderful Ouran Hosts will survive). I like your idea so far and love how you ended the first chapter "How are things in Heaven...", etc. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

-Queen of Narnia49
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I haven't even read the Hunger Games books yet or watched the movie but this chapter interested me and I like the characters you picked. I like how you've written it so far :)
Shining Sunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You manage to choose my two favorite characters from my favorite anime. I'll be cheering for these two above all others.