Reviews for Lines of Destiny: Destiny's Intersection
Annoymousse chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
It took awhile to find the first 12 chapters of the story...and I gotta say that I love how it all ended. Especially after reading the original outline - this ending is just better than the original planned one.

A classic...properly completed.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
I normally don't read fics where Ranma gets pregnant, because they usually are very poorly written. So that usually leads to me dropping the fic if I find out that is what happens, but I'm actually quite glad I decided to read on. It was well worth my time, and this line actually made me shed a tear or two: "I missed you, mother," Setsuna said between sobs. "I missed you so much."
Vld chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
i started to wonder about it when Venge started talking about moving to the moon and taking the name "Serenity". I wondered which one it would be. My guess was either Saturn (the first one) which would give her even more of a connection to Akane... or Pluto (the only one). So, i'm guessing Amialready put it together, but when will the others realized they should worry about "WHEN" they are instead of "Where"?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
*whistles* You took the barest of outlines and made it something special. I am very impressed with this.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Wait... so is Setsuna Satome Setsuna Meioh? Tall, taned, green hair and garent eyed Setsuna?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I normally would review the last chapter but I think the last line is worth it.

Well... shit, thought I suppose that is what he... she gets for touching a strange Heart Crystal.
kajoshin chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
you've turned Ranma into a real bastard, you know that, right?
he was pigheaded in the manga and stuff but not this bad.
good story though, 'cept Ranma needing a major attitude adjustment.
Chargone chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
nicely done.
happy ending for pluto yay, even if it's only the end of This story, rather than the end of The story (next sailor moon arc and such, even if you're not writing it :) )

... i don't have much else to add, but from memory this is one of the better chapters in the fic, so, yay for ending on a high note.

good job salvaging an abandoned fic... especially given how much better the parts you wrote are once you got past the link and got going.
mollachd chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
Deeply impressed with the quality of your continuation. Excellent writing, amazing characterisation, and a conclusion that, whilst satisfying, leaves the reader wanting more. Should you choose to continue, I'd love to read more, but thank you for writing want you have. You've done the original proud.
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
This is a great story! I like the way you ended it! This is an excellent story! I am so glad I was able to read a terrific story from a terrific author! Great job!
ellf chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I'm sorry to see this end, but glad at the same time. This was excellently written...

Well done.
rochchen chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Glad to see this fic finally concluded, even though it doesn't quite seem so. From the way you wrote there are still more things to come, and as a reader I can't help but hope you will continue. Perhaps in a sequel in the future?

Now that Ranma and Setsuna have reconciled, I wonder how Setsuna and Akane's relationship would turn out. Seeing that Setsuna is a parental figure for Hotaru, who has a sibling relationship with Akane, and Akane who is the spouse of Ranma, Setsuna's mother. It would be quite complicated.

I've also read most of the fics you've mentioned there and would like to see them completed as well.
Though I can't help but wonder what happened for them to have been left like this as they were very well written. Most likely it had something to do with Life(TM).

I look forward to whatever story you may write after this.
ijpowers92 chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
well. I think you did a great job of wrapping it up and making a story out of what you had to work with.
khammel chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
I wonder how long Ami will be able to keep her true skill level under wraps? But she is clever. it is also really interesting how she has dealt with the loss of her marriage.
It was nice Akane didn't blow up and actually exercised some self control.
You are of course the author, but Ranma answering certainly not as to whether she loves Akane does not bode well for their relationship. I would argue there are different types of love, and she might have at least one. But with a relationship with a rock star in the offing, it may not matter (star crossed lovers?).
Most universities allow double majors, that would allow Ranma to follow her dreams and become a licensed instructor too. Or she could minor in PE, if that would be sufficient for her instructor license.
Excellent choice for Ranma's gender for the final scene. No matter what her mental state is, it does give a nod to how he was born. And the additional price that was exacted of him. Interesting introspection on Ranma's part.
Interesting usage of the opening of "Lines of Destiny". I guess I could say there are... other interpretations.
Ranma and Yaten... As I recall the starlights were cross dressers in the manga (and Takeuchi was upset about the TG aspect of the anime version). So a Yaten pairing might not be as interesting as in the anime.
Thanks for posting your version of the outline. hmmm... 12-14 years in the moon kingdom instead of 20.
Anyway, thanks for wrapping it up so nicely here. I'm sure those who remember the incredible buzz "Lines of Destiny Chapter 12" generated appreciate your work on this. Thanks again.
dimriver chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I like it. I just noticed how fast you wrote this, great job.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »