Reviews for Lines of Destiny: Destiny's Intersection
Compucles chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
I'm glad you're not ending it here. There's still too many loose ends.

I particularily want to see a true reconciliation between Ranma and Akane, as they were seperated on bad terms, and now Ranma's changed more than Akane could possibly ever understand, to the point where he needs to fall in love with her all over again.
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Its hard to believe that its almost over. ...the fic (as a whole) almost feels like two or three different stories meshed together. And the trip to the past was so sudden. I have to keep reminding myself that the trip to the past also handled the enemy problem they were having. It just feels like there "should" be more loose strings then there are. ...or any loose strings for that matter.
khammel chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for this chapter.

Nice bit on staging the kidnapping. And a cute bit of introspection on cars.

Only Ami could diagnose her psychological trauma to explain why the loss of her husband hasn't hit her... yet.

It is interesting that Ranma is all for telling the 'truth' but is struggling with the reason for the whole thing took place. :)

Glad we will be getting another chapter. Though, speaking strictly as a fan of "LoD", it would be nice to have Ranma as Terra one last time before the end. Maybe, at least, a dance encore for the meeting?

Again, thanks so much for doing this. Without your gift to the fan community, this would still be just another one of those unfinished fanfics.
Inara Seraph chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
This is a good continuation of a classic. Looking forward to more.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
cool story
ConfusedFanficAddict chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Hmmmm... why are they hiding what happened to them and how much time has passed again? I might've been reading too fast and missed it.. or it didn't feel natural :S
wolf40k chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Wow, lines of destiny was one of the first fanfics I read. I just figured it would never get finished. It definitely went in a different direction than I thought it would. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Chargone chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I really want to give Setsuna a hug at this point. however old she is or isn't, the poor girl was trying to get it right and do the best she could for everyone without Destroying Reality, and her mother basically rejects her for it... that's... really not cool.

as for everything else: that was... mind bendy, in places.
AshK1980 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Excellent update as always! This story is coming along really well! Keep up the awesome work on this awesome story!
XStylus chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Enjoying your work as always, though I must say that this chapter felt like it was a bit heavy on tell rather than show, and was quite the info dump to a degree. I realize there was a lot to explain, but I felt there's something missing something in the delivery, and the emotional impact here was muted. This could perhaps use some tweaking to bring it up to your usual high standard.

In any case, looking forward to more, and thank you once again. :)
JustinD chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Good work. I have really enjoyed this story. looking forward to mother & daughter working it out.
khammel chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Thoughts on Rei's reaction. Rei lost a first cousin. It forces you to face mortality when one of your generation dies. I am uncertain why she would be the least affected. Mamoru makes the most sense for the central figure because of the empathic link. Ami is in a truly horrific situation. Nothing else to really say on that count. She would feel empathy with Akane, if she is not trapped in depression (which would be understandable). Ranma's perceptions of the meeting with Akane were pretty much as expected. So... I guess I miss Akane's perceptions this time around. I wonder of any of the three sojourners will ever really find happiness again? Or will Akane, for that manner? I seem to recall Mr. Giroux once saying that readers had to understand this is a Sailor Moon story with Ranma and not the other way around. That was really driven home here. Thanks, as always, for doing this!
jgkitarel chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Hmm, it was clear early on that Ranma's resistance to joining the senshi was because they expected him to, spouting destiny and all that. Due to his life, that was the wrong way to approach it. Ironically, Usagi probably understood why he was so resistant to it, even if she could not exactly define it. After all, of all the senshi, she was the one who was forced into the role and wanted out until she realized that doing so was worse.
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Nice work on this update as always! I look forward to your next awesome update!
khammel chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Finally, introspection from Ranma. (more, please!) And it brought about mixed feelings.

I like the yearly ritual to at least make the attempt to change. I figured Rama would so something like that, just to remember. And she remembered at least the fact of the marriage to Akane, if not the reasons why they had problems. I was very impressed she expressed regret on not saying good bye to Akane. One wonders how much longer she will.

I did enjoy the end of Minako's "Dress Escalation" (as well as the last salvo consisting of 'knotted handkerchiefs').

It would be interesting to see how Ami squares marriage in the past with attempting not to cause temporal paradoxes.

I guess the dark bodysuit sort of makes her the "Emma Peel of the Silver Millennium". Though since her civilian identity is the "Kasumi of the Silver Millennium", it is a little more underplayed.

A question on honor, however... if she feels she still has honor, and it is important, even her foundation... How does rejecting the potential of marriage solely by the the fact it is incompatible with her profession square with supposed emphasis on honor? Somehow, she felt bound by the "man amongst men" agreement, which was made in another place/universe too. But does not feel honor bound at all by her marriage to Akane? Honor is every bit as valid a reason to not seek marriage as inconvenience.

Interesting advancement of the plot. Thanks for doing this.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »