Reviews for Baker's Delight
Waffleface chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This was pretty awesome. Not much to say, besides the fact that I love the Nashahago hate and the concept of a 'Wardcast'. Plus, having Morgana get her wings burned (mostly) off by her sister feels authentic and fits right into my headcanon.

I was wondering, though. You mention that Morgana is tired of necromancy and pyromancers-and that Lessa was some kind of healer. Do you imagine that Summoners also fit into other kinds of mages at the same time?

Also, just after her much-loved outburst, Morgana mentions something about 'A human's blood had boiled, a human Morgana had loved; and then her blood had boiled; and then her tongue had boiled.'

What did you mean?

Good work, and I lookforward to the next entry.
Sa Rart chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
He was disgusting, and Morgana was beautiful. Interesting observations on the League, too. Let's hope we Summoners can be a little different than that, hmm? Blood moon instead of nurse? Championship instead of battle bunny? I think so,

Beautiful story (again)
O.verP.owered chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh yeah, my favorite skin is soon to appear!
WaddleBuff chapter 1 . 4/26/2012

I am completely love with this story. It's just so amazing in so many ways.

First off, I love how you portray Morgana as the gloomy angel she is, yet also imply she is a bit misunderstood. Those little flashbacks in between her conversation with Bob were quite sentimental and a great way to look into her past.

Secondly, the way you describe Bob...

Dude...with the way he seems in your story, I wonder how Nidalee is his girlfriend. Jeez. When he mentioned her at the end I laughed like an idiot. XD

Well keep going. I love Morgana, she doesn't get enough love.

TheCheeseySmurf chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Can't believe I overlooked this! This is going to be awesome judging by the first chapter. Loving it.
O.verP.owered chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice job! Liked the flashbacks.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Interesting, as expected of you! Also, pretty original. And...mysterious as well. Will there be any connections with Loco Buri?