Reviews for Than I Have Ever Known
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
Delightful read. Thank you for having a Hermione that does potions but also is seeing beyond books being 100% correct about them yet at the same time still retaining her book-smart roots.

I think you did a wonderful job with both leads. Millie was an interesting OC, and I loved seeing Charlie more. I loved your take on the dragon-rancher Weasley.

The encounter with C.T.A. seemed at first anti-climatic... but then I realized with the next chapter that HE was not the true climax for the story but their Reactions to it. Very well played; going against the norm. Made for a refreshing change.

Thanks so much for writing.
Cat130 chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
thank you for the story loved reading it
Fraulein Takoor chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
Lovely
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
This popcorn thing between Tonks and Minerva is really funny! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Tonks' so funny! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Severus is so sweet!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
They're cute :-)
Montara chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
It was interesting to read how their relationship developed. First the respect he had for her endurance to pain, him taking care of her after that ordeal, her saving him after Nagini, them as lonely persons that felt connected because of that, or maybe as a continuation of their feelings that they've already had during the war, friendship and then love, marriage, life together and, after 2 years, a daughter...who will go with Harry's child at Hogwarts...that really is scary :)))

Thank you for your lovely story!
OzmaofOz chapter 33 . 5/26/2013
Thanks for the story! I quite enjoyed it, and I wish you the very best of good luck with all non-fanfic pursuits!
Lily chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
What can I say? Very cute story that sometimes made me laugh out loud, at other times made my eyes fill with tears. Beautifully written.
-Lil
Arxia chapter 33 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful story!

A lot better, actually, than many other Severus/Hermione fanfics I've read!

I was surprised at the quickness of the wedding, but really enjoyed seeing their married life, rather than just leaving it off with being married.

Really wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I like your style. it reminds me of a painting by a Dutch artist that signified the change from formal posed scenes to those real life situations from everyday life. Vermeer's "The Milkmaid" like your writing shows the transition from Idealism to Realism. Genre presents visually what you are doing through your writing. Well done!
MrsRabbitSnapex chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
That is just adorable :3
eliza6801 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Was the theater the Bagdad? I used to live in Portland as well and I miss that place. Excellent story. I should really be doing laundry but I can't put this story down.
FanFiclver chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Truly lovely... Favorite author, favorite story, follow author,,, Done!
Thanks so much for posting!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »