Reviews for Than I Have Ever Known
SammiejjXS chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Loved your story very much. It had an air of simplicity and true realism. Si absolutely continue writing!
pixie08353 chapter 33 . 11/9/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. It was nice to read one that focused on the development of Severus and Hermione as a mature couple, with just that hint of drama thrown in. I always like to think that, given a chance, he would have come right in the end. :-) Thanks for an enjoyable read!
JewelryGirl chapter 33 . 11/8/2012
Who won the bet of where to go on their summer vacation?

Great story, thank you
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 33 . 11/8/2012
Wonderful job!
Mion chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
I think the name Peter is even worse given Peter was the one that got Lily killed by revealing their location. But I guess it's not as bad as Bella, I mean really? You'd name your kid the same name as the woman who tortured your wife? (sorry mini rant, that name always bothered me)

Side note, I was expecting some kind of twist to the story. Not that it's not a good story, it is! Just, ionno, wouldn't it have been more dramatic if it turned out Allen was a pawn for some greater evil? Ah well, just a thought.
Alexa1993 chapter 33 . 11/7/2012
Love it! _
mom2divas chapter 33 . 11/7/2012
Absolutely fabulous story! I wish you all the best in getting your original work published.
StoryArtistNamedS chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Best Story Ever! I love your work always makes my day!
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 32 . 11/6/2012
"Author's Note: The quotes above are from Dorothy Sayers' novel, Busman's Honeymoon, chapter XVI. I believe the poetry is John Donne, but the dialogue is the words of Lord Peter Wimsey, speaking to Harriet Vane during their rather chaotic honeymoon. I highly recommend Sayers' work, as I've probably said in one of my earlier notes."

I've got this novel...I just love Lord Wimsey & Harriet Vane...
fjums chapter 33 . 11/6/2012
found your story yesterday, just finished. I loved it. I liked the peace and calm, now and then it is nice with a story without to much drama. Loved your Severus and Hermione
bekahbert chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I'm a fan of the Kennedy school mcmenamins as well as Terminator stout myself... I thought that was what you were writing about before I saw the author's note! Also enjoying the story so far! Thanks for posting.
jadely31 chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
Good ending for a great story. I've enjoyed this ride. And don't outgrow this site please. If you do, let your fans know where we can find you. Thanks again for taking time to write a tasteful story.
Hillmorrr chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
Just read your story. I liked the characters and your plot very much. And I really like Dorothy Sayers! Thanks for sharing!
Nytefyre chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
This was a nice change of pace, however, I felt the climax was a bit late and solved a little too easily? It was a great "slice of life" story. Thanks for the entertaining read.
I M Sterling chapter 33 . 11/5/2012