Reviews for Than I Have Ever Known
LadyDunla chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
Good ending to a good story. Thanks!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed stumbling on and catching up with this story. Looking forward to the update when you get spare time!
loveofSeverusSnape chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely love this story i really cant wait for more...i'm hoping it doesn't end to soon
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
Just cane across this and I love it. Looking forward to more definitely :)
Unknowtetrisaddict chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
very well written and enjoyable to read if i could i would give you something as enjoyable thank you for the wonderful story
(_)
FlamesOfAPhoenix chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
Loving this! :)
rookseer chapter 29 . 8/25/2012
Love it! Update soon please.
LadyDunla chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Wow, I read through the entire story in a day and I think it's amazing! Probably one of the best ones I read in some time. Keep up the great work!
crystalight22 chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
Good luck on your master's thesis
LuvSiriusBlack chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
Please Continue(:
spudcld chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
Continuing to read and enjoy this work. Enjoying getting to know the new characters you've introduced, and looking forward to seeing how they deal with the new antagonist. All in all, you are doing a very nice job. I look forward to following this story and seeing where it ends up going.
pooquelle chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
This was amazing
pooquelle chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
This was a fantastic chapter and I love how Hermione shows that she wont take crap from anyone if they hurt a member of her family. Snape seems a bit detached but that's how he is I guess he went through at lot.
I M Sterling chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
This has been wonderful. I read it in a single sitting...couldn't 'put it down'!
Mugglebornsrule chapter 26 . 6/22/2012