Reviews for Than I Have Ever Known
spudcld chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
Continuing to read and enjoy this work. Enjoying getting to know the new characters you've introduced, and looking forward to seeing how they deal with the new antagonist. All in all, you are doing a very nice job. I look forward to following this story and seeing where it ends up going.
pooquelle chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
This was amazing
pooquelle chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
This was a fantastic chapter and I love how Hermione shows that she wont take crap from anyone if they hurt a member of her family. Snape seems a bit detached but that's how he is I guess he went through at lot.
I M Sterling chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
This has been wonderful. I read it in a single sitting...couldn't 'put it down'!
Mugglebornsrule chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
Really good! Please update soon(:
honorablebede chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
Loving the story, Millie is an interesting character

Can't wait to read more about this mystery
Merteuil chapter 25 . 6/9/2012
It was Umbridge, wasn't it?
Zigflorian chapter 25 . 6/8/2012
Really good fic!
TheLadyBookworm chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
Dun Dunn Dunnnnn!
Hazpotsfan chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
Ahh that's a bit scary! Good chapter :)
Hazpotsfan chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
So I'm not normally a big fan of Hermione-Snape fics but I thought I'd give your one a try anyway and I've absolutely loved every bit of it! I love that you still keep them both in character :) Really looking forward to reading more, good job!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
I seriously love this story.

I didn't know if I would because, you know Hernione and Snape, but it is so well written! Thank you for sharing!

So...

When you gonna knock up Hermione? :D
worrywart chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
lovely!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I am invite middle of reading this when I got to the theatre and was like "oh that sounds like the one I go to" then when I saw you were from Portland I was like " oh it is the one I go to!" lol

I agree with your husband the terminator is awful. Lol but mine loves it. Urgh. Now on to the rest of the story!
Padme.G chapter 16 . 5/6/2012