Reviews for Mutual Benefit
Sakura no Umi chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Awww Ryouma! I just want to give him a hug.

Also this line just made my day (I don't know why it just did):

"If I had met Tagiru without Taiki-san around I'm quite sure I would have killed him," Yuu commented cheerfully.

Also I'm kinda surprised that none of the other occupants in the room made a comment when Ryouma came in shaken up and Taiki and him had a silent exchange of comfort. I just felt like one of them would notice something was up since while in character for Taiki its out of character for Ryouma. Plus it would be odd that mute Taiki would seem to know what was going on to an observer. You're slacking Kiriha.
rr chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
WOW! Nice chap :D I especially love this sentence :

And Xros Heart was their army, an army of broken geniuses.

YUP. That is so damn right! :) I love Taiki soooo much. ANd The gang. Please update soon! Great story!
Sgt Rypht chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just kept forgetting amongst the mass of things that I have been working on. With that aside, let’s get into the reviewing spirit. Unless you didn’t know, this is a review for chapter 1 and chapter 2. It’s not going to be incredibly long, but just sort of hit most of the points that I have to say.

Mostly, this is a really good start for the story. This is the first good interaction between Ryouma and Taiki. Just the overall feeling of the two chapters settled in real well with me. I think that you hit both of the characters really well in your works and created good synergy for the reader to follow. I felt like the first chapter was a bit stronger in terms of feeling than the second. It may have been more that it was a hard one to top—even harder to do constantly basis.

With that mild concern aside, I think they were good chapters. They were a bit dialogue heavy—which is your style. But remember to create some dialogue variation options, like how you present dialogue. You can still focus your dialogue, but you may need to adjust how it is presented to the audience.

Alright one more good thing, you do Shoutmon really well. For some reason, everything that you make him say, I can see him saying out to me. To quote one

"In layman's terms you aren't stupid," Shoutmon supplied, ignoring his partner's exasperated bemusement.

I thought that was rather catchy and I heard him saying it. It was rather amusing, actually.

I hope that was a helpful review. It’s not that long….for me,but I hope it gave a good idea on my thoughts.
Sakura no Umi chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I love Taiki's and Ryouma's interactions, and the fact that these are new sides to the characters but are still entirely plausible.

Ah I bet that's Culumon! He's the only digimon I know to have the speech tick culu.

I wonder what caused Ryouma to be able to "evolve". He's not connected to the Code Crown like Taiki is. Perhaps it's a side effect to when Astamon/Quartzmon was controlling him.
Sakura no Umi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This looks really cool and your writing is really nice. However, I found the beginning to be very confusing. I wasn't sure if it was Taiki or Ryouma's perspective and I wasn't sure what was going on. Things didn't start to make sense until Taiki started talking to Ryouma in the hospital room.

I would greatly appreciate if you could explain the beginning to me. All I really know is that Taiki's mom got injured and so did Taiki.
rr chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! :D Too less of Taiki stories around when he's such a wonderful person. And Ryoma is fabulous. Ans Shoutmon is fabulous!

The story is extremely interesting too. Wild Bunch much? LOL