Reviews for Double Sided Coin
Moni Hasnone chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Why did he take the bullet for Peter? This was well written and the consistency that Peter is is what I believe is exact opposite to Neal’s unpredictability.
Albaid chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I didn't expected this. I thought I was about to read another HC fic yet... it was deep and beautiful.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved the metaphor! Double sided coin..so cute! So creative! :)) Really enjoyed this!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved the way you set this one up. Good job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
good story!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
nice metaphors
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
aww how nicely written. love it. so many beautiful words.

enjoyed reading so much:)
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Neatly and nicely done. Interesting one-shot with a nice depth to it. Cheers G
Love82 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really like this. Love the double sided coin metaphor.
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really liked this short story, I loved the play on "double sided coin" the story plot fitted so perfectly with the phase.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love this. I'm pretty sure thats how I start out every review I leave for your new stories... That has to tell you something. That you're a fantastic writer and you have great ideas! I seriously love this. I love it when Neal gets hurt. But even more, I love it when he sacrifices himself to save others. That kind of stuff just is so amazing. I seriously can't get enough of it! So please! Continue to make awesome oneshots/stories like this! :D
24681012 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
One word: amazing! As usual! You captured the characters perfectly; Peter and El and, of course, Neal. Oh, Neal! I just love him to pieces! And there he was, practically jumping out of your story, so real, so 'there' ! Thank you! *hugs*

Nahaliel
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was a thought filled story...quite different from what you usually write but it was good
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wonderful. Loved the visuals. Loved the metaphor! Great job. Now DREAM!
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Peter is Neal's double sided coin-I like that :) I admire Neal for taking the bullet for his friends-it shows he's come a long way. The second half was very heart warming :)

Great job!