Reviews for Unanswered
newsyd chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it!
Nilah chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Liked it. Really short and sweet.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww. I am so far behind on all things TV! Got about 30 hours to watch from when I was gone. :( Saw a couple of H50's on the list and am looking forward to seeing them.

Loved this. You really made me feel what Danny must be feeling. It was all there. Been wondering how they were going to deal with this. :D

Nicely done. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I miss him too.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I read this before I'd seen the episode - because you wrote it - and enjoyed Danny's worry for his friend. Then I saw the episode (and that all-too-brief flash of McG at the end) and everything you said coalesced into meaning. Danny's a 'ranter' and needs a lot of internal (and often times external) talking to figure out the 'whys' of something, especially when that something doesn't sit right with him, or makes him worry. I think you conveyed that very well here.

Now, off with you. You know what I want to read. ;)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hope he comes back soon indeed. I mean, it was interesting without him for one ep, but really, who doesn't watch 5-0 for Steve...I know I do...lol.

And looking forward to your new story, hope that'll come up soon :D
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great story! So happy to learn you have a multi chapter in mind, can't wait to read that!

Your "short and sweet" give us a clear idea of what's going through Danny's head after receiving the letter.

Sadly, if Steve want to do this alone, he has ways to make it happens but I'm sure he'll be careful and come back in one piece, well let's hope so...

So looking forward to Steve/Alex's return, it's definitaly not the same without him.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Who doesn't love these two? They are just soooo cute together. Regardless of sexual orientation.

Hehe, I couldn't resist either, I wrote a tag too, a couple of days ago : )
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Told you I would get here. :P And as I told you on the phone? This is perfect Danno voice to me. Now I may not live eat and breathe this show like you do? But Danno was one thing that got me watching in the first place (bar the guest spots from James and Norman lol) and if I'm able to sit here and read this in Danno's voice? If I'm able to sit here and see him going through all this in my head? Then it means you have nailed it as always, my friend.

This fic is good. Very good. Don't ever doubt how good a writer you are for your favorite shows, mate. You do them justice every time.

*HUGS*
neptune60 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Steve has survived without Danny all his life and I don't think he needs Dannys permission to go on a personal mission and he probably did know that Danny would just rant at him. This has nothing to do with Danny or their work at H50 and Steve is doing this on his own time. I don't think the Governor would be happy if all the team just got up and disappeared again, it would probably mean the end of H50.

North Korea was different as Steve was betrayed and led into a trap and the team only found him because Jenna told him where they were, not because they knew he was in North Korea.

This is something Steve needs to do alone and even Chin understands his reasons and respects them. I think Chin understands Steve a lot more than Danny does but that doesn't mean he's not going to worry either.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very nice! I definitely see Danny worrying like this. I've got to say I missed McGarrett's presence in the last episode tremendously.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
good take on danny's feelings
jedistarmaster chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very well done. You have Danny's feelings down pat. Steve will get it when he gets back, but not bad cause Danny is always soft on him lol