Reviews for Sviederbach Chronicles First Installment: Flames of Love
love kane chapter 90 . 7/3/2013
The this story found it about a two days ago and I just couldn't stop read it is really good cant wait wait to go and read sequel just wanted to review fist and tell you that I love.

love kane :)
Thanks
Little Miss Lovable chapter 90 . 11/25/2012
I just have to say, I loved this story. It was beautifully written, and your writing style is very enjoyable to read. I can't wait to read the sequel!
TheMagnoliaQueen chapter 90 . 11/21/2012
Oh. My. FUCKING. GOSH. This... was so beautiful. I don't even know where to begin. I praise you! You made each character as if they were your own, you wrote them perfectly! This story -wait, scratch that, Holy document, has the perfect novel recipe: A cup of suspence, a cup and a half drama, a cup and three fourths romance, a quart of knowldge, a tablespoon of sex, and a dallop of fluff on top. The grammar and spelling is impecable, the storyline is solid, everyone's in character, and the history of Sviederbach is awesome! And Tinka being bipolar? I think that fits her perfectly. Your personal OCs weren't Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus, they were perfect! Er, in this case of not being Sues or Stus, imperfect. Just a little side note: René is actually a popular GIRL name here in New Orleans! XDXDXD I envy your suoerior writing skills. You forever have my respect. You deserve a gift. Here, take this. *hands you all my earthly possesions* You deserve it. That ending really got me. Naming the baby that? Oh sweet Mother Mary I cried! You have a way of gettin' my emotions out. Now, off to the sequal!

The Magnolia Queen
Notamember21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This story is so OC that it makes perfect sense for them to be like this. Stories like this are the kind that make me not ashamed to watch Disney.
Little Miss Lovable chapter 32 . 10/7/2012
I just wanted to say, you made me cry at the end! It was beautifully written!
Nobody chapter 90 . 10/4/2012
It's really great! I spend three days reading all of it lol it's 11pm and it's also school night :P
bwood202 chapter 57 . 10/1/2012
glad travis is gone BUT other than CeCe preganant this is the big CLIMAX
bwood202 chapter 53 . 10/1/2012
this has taught me alot me and my boyfriend will hold off YES BY THE WAY I AM BISEXUAL
bwood202 chapter 49 . 10/1/2012
frankie or curtis
and loved it best chapter by far other when gary had security escourt frankie out
bwood202 chapter 37 . 9/19/2012
when cece told kashlack i thought he was gonna offer her a job for them or give her money his name literally sort of has Kash in it
bwood202 chapter 28 . 9/18/2012
THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER AND GARY'S MY FAV LINE
Uh, yeah, I was looking for a tall and weird blonde dude with a funny European accent. He came running in here…" Gunther watched Gary's expression, mildly amused. The host looked over and met his eyes. He quickly slid his hand across his throat and Gary's eyebrow arched high.

"I've not seen anyone." The man's face lit with recognition and he lifted a finger towards Frankie. "Hey, aren't you that guy that dated one of my dancers a year ago?"

"Cece Jones. Yeah, I'm Frankie."

"Right. The 'complication'." Gary's voice had a mild sneer to it, but still held a majority of his charm. He smiled and pat Frankie's shoulder while walking past him. "Security!" Frankie's eyebrows rose as two musclebound security guards came waltzing from another room. "Show that man out, please."

"What? Why?" Gary lifted his shoulders and waited patiently as the guards dragged Frankie from the studio.
bwood202 chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
when does rockey find out PM me please
bwood202 chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
yes yes i am (sure he did)
bwood202 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
it was so so so so so awesome
meadow-music chapter 90 . 9/3/2012
That was an amazing story! Loved it the entire way through. I especially liked the parts that showed Gunther as a execellent king and how his dancing influenced his sword fighting skills. It would have been nice at the end for the best dancers on Shake It Up Chicago do one last dance. Good Job!