Reviews for The Neighbor
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/13
So very hot and super effing sexy. Saw this rec'd today on FB and swung on over to check it out. Great oneshot! ~Christy
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 4/13
OMG! Please tell me this one shot will be a longer story? It's so freaking hot and sexy as fuck! I so want more. This is my kind of story! Please continue this story and update it soon if you do continue it! PLEASE!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Well, helllloooo neighbor! :)
readicted chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Hot damn, never had a neighbor like that! Rec'd by zveka on Rob Attack.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Wowsa, BB, I don't know how I could've let this amazing one-shot get passed me! I've been reading for years! Well I'm glad I finally found it! Brilliantly written and ohhh sooo hot!
I'm sooo sad that you didn't feel encouraged to continue writing. I hope you will write on...I bet you have more stories to tell! I'd certainly love to read them. *winks*
Love and {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
-FangirlinGranma Dee
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Holy hawtness! Let's just say, if you write anything else, it would be my very great pleasure to read it!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Very nicely done for your first...hmm...what happens when they run into mrs. Cope in the hallaway?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Chameleah86
Why don't u write more? This is absolutely wonderful. Edward is a perfect balance of vulnerability, need and control. Oh my gosh he is glorious in this one. I like the way Bella leaves the door open for him. A little voyeurism is always nice! . Please, dare to write more! Hot Damn this was good!
paragod chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Great story...
amberkey chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Bunches of love!
JustARead chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Woot!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Hot damn that was sexy and yummy thank you
sueIZide chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
They must have been on the same wave length.
I enjoyed this.
g licious chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Loved it ! :P
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
if only life could be like fanfic. great for your 1st time!