Reviews for Fallen Princess
xsparklelove chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
This chapter was so wonderfully written. I like how Diaspro is slowly progressing toward a relationship with Andy. The way Diaspro helped Katie was so sweet. And how she looked after her friends! Loved that.

Also, I never really understood when I watched the show how the girls got so exhausted when fighting, because in my mind having magic meant you could just keep going, I guess. But the way you mentioned Diaspro already had one fight that day and now had to face another (but was determined to do so), well, it made me realize that magic fighting is exhausting just like regular fighting. So props to you for helping me further understand this show through this fanfic.
xsparklelove chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Diaspro and Nebula's interaction was beautiful. :) I'm just loving how people are understanding of her! No one does that on the show which is ridiculous.
xsparklelove chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Awh what a great chapter! It's so nice to see Diaspro have friends and a love interest. Not to mention it's great to see her just enjoying life. :) I enjoyed her thoughts on each of the Winx Club girls. I completely get where she's coming from. I am really enjoying this story. :)
xsparklelove chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Eek so they found out. I'm glad Zinah stood up for her. And... Gotta agree with the sales lady... Sky wasn't worth it.
xsparklelove chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Awh I'm so glad they responded well to her being a fairy! Also I really liked how you explained the whole no magic on Earth thing. :)
xsparklelove chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I'm loving the interactions between the girls! And oh my, the wizards. :O
xsparklelove chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Awe Diaspro made some friends. :) I love how the three of them interact with one another. I also love how Diaspro is so fascinated with the law.
xsparklelove chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my gosh I adored the start to this story. I really like Diaspro and I think you conveyed how unfair things are for her perfectly. Excited to read chapter 2.
Firehawk242 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Diaspro with Believix, huh? Alright, I buy that. And it also makes sense that it would be incomplete, seeing as she never got her Enchantix.
Firehawk242 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Uh oh. Busted.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Alright, I've avoided this long enough. I may not like Diaspro but it is an interesting premise, and you do manage to make Diaspro likable. Well, here goes.
Dragon at play chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
Great job on this piece of fiction Akela. I like seeing the possibility of a character turning their life around after making a bad decision(s), and proving to everyone that they have redeeming value.
Nice set-up for a Next Gen fic. With a fresh infusion of fairies and witches from Earth that don't have the same preconceptions or hostility towards one another, should shake things up at the schools of magic on Magix.

Great story, hope to find more like it.
Till later.
Robert Teague chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
A wonderful story! Well written with good OCs.

I do have a soft spot for redemption fics, and this was one of the best I've read.

I'll look forward to your next story.
Ella Anders chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
Great ending, sad to see it end, but great ending.
PierceTheVeil chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Wow, wonderful chapter! I honestly laughed on the last part, and I really like how you handled the Bloom/Diaspro meeting. It wouldn't make sense for them to be friends, but they don't have to be enemies, either. It's a shame how Diaspro's best known for fighting over a guy when she's so much more, and I always thought can was rather one-sided on the matter. Great job!