Reviews for Savior
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 1 . 6/7
Love it.
Letiele chapter 1 . 3/5
This is a really different story. Bella is broken here and I confess that I scared when I read about her plans at the end of story. But, at the same time, I liked the end because is different and I like things that run away of conventional. So, congrats Lissa! You are an amazing writer!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Loveisdead321 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow, just wow... You are remarkable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh god, this was amazing!
rolling eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I so wish you would do an epilogue for this. I would love to see Bella get revenge.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. Creepy as fuck, but fantastic. I can totally see it actually happening, too.
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is truly spectacular, your insightful imagination is extremely remarkable. Poor Bella, who would have thought she would become so dark, cynical and jaded. Perhaps if she have had help,sooner much of this could have been avoided? All because Bella felt abandoned and rejected, lied to, deceived and manipulated...though, now I am wondering what is the next chapter in Bella's life, do the Cullens come to the conclusion that there is no help for Bella and destroy her or will Bella continue with being the "saviour"? Or will there be a breaking point and Bella emerges from her darkened turmoil of abyss?
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Holy shit
RogueAlly chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
So this was entirely dark and horrifying, and I shouldn't love it as much as I do. Still, almost ANYTHING is better than Comabella, and you did such a wonderful job with the psychology of it all that I truly believed this was possible. And the ending, OH MY FREAKING GOD. Beautiful. I can picture her and Victoria out hunting. I love it.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Whoa, the darkness.
She just flipped a switch & took it to a whole other level.
- i have to imagine a happy ending somehow.
Well done. I noticed half way thru that i was cringing.
TheRealSlimShady chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow. Such wickedness and twistedness but just amazing. Great story line. Quality work.
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I honestly really like this story! Would you consider continuing it? If only to tell of her escape and revenge. Either way it was great!
Youat2intheMorning chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So creepy... but somehow I understand her.
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This story is one of the best I have ever read, I'm fandom or original fiction. Truly amazing. I just read your author interview on ADF and came to check you out and I am blown away.