Reviews for Savior
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/6
This is truly spectacular, your insightful imagination is extremely remarkable. Poor Bella, who would have thought she would become so dark, cynical and jaded. Perhaps if she have had help,sooner much of this could have been avoided? All because Bella felt abandoned and rejected, lied to, deceived and manipulated...though, now I am wondering what is the next chapter in Bella's life, do the Cullens come to the conclusion that there is no help for Bella and destroy her or will Bella continue with being the "saviour"? Or will there be a breaking point and Bella emerges from her darkened turmoil of abyss?
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 1 . 4/9
Holy shit
RogueAlly chapter 1 . 1/7
So this was entirely dark and horrifying, and I shouldn't love it as much as I do. Still, almost ANYTHING is better than Comabella, and you did such a wonderful job with the psychology of it all that I truly believed this was possible. And the ending, OH MY FREAKING GOD. Beautiful. I can picture her and Victoria out hunting. I love it.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/6
Whoa, the darkness.
She just flipped a switch & took it to a whole other level.
- i have to imagine a happy ending somehow.
Well done. I noticed half way thru that i was cringing.
TheRealSlimShady chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow. Such wickedness and twistedness but just amazing. Great story line. Quality work.
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I honestly really like this story! Would you consider continuing it? If only to tell of her escape and revenge. Either way it was great!
Youat2intheMorning chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So creepy... but somehow I understand her.
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This story is one of the best I have ever read, I'm fandom or original fiction. Truly amazing. I just read your author interview on ADF and came to check you out and I am blown away.
rox chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
awsome... more please
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Great, i loved it. Different story line which is awesome
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow. Dark. very dark. But so good.
Evra7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow. Bella is insane. And not in a way that I could admire. But, I do love this piece. So hardcore!
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
WOW...this kicks entirely too much ass to be a one shot. I freaking love this. Not my usual but this proves...different is great, amazing even!
You knocked this one out the park.
elenalena chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow, Lissa! This was just wow! And I never knew you'd allow your characters to cuss Hahaha JK, but this was so different from your usual writings but I loved this completely insane Bella.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was fudgin' brilliant!