Reviews for Savior
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh wow this is just a new level of Bella. She already had lost all of her marbles that even their venom couldn't fix it. I read the Sookie Stakehouse novels (HBO True Blood) and they had one of the millions things I wished they included in the show was vampire Elvis Presley. He was barely alive when a vamp fan found him and with all the chemicals and drugs in his system, when he transition he was the only vamp with mental disabilities even if their blood had healing abilities. I think this was the case with Bella, the chemicals in her brain were inreparable and the venim only enhance them. I like it how it end and think the Cullens are gone but I don't know maybe add a bit more there of where is bella now? You know for figure reference! Great story.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/14
Horribly good.
srw601 chapter 1 . 5/8
Amazing!
Cesia chapter 1 . 2/28
This story is captivating. I didn't actually cry, but I'm left with a closed throat, aching nose, a ringing head and stinging red eyes. In short, everything except the tears themselves. I really don't quite know what to make of it.

I don't approve of this Bella and I don't like the story, but I can't stop reading. And now that it's done, I want to see more. I want to see Bella's revenge. The Cullens rationalization. I want to see reactions of the other vamps to her. A scene from a later hunt utilizing her newfound powers. Perhaps a meeting between Victoria and the Cullens.

I won't thank you for writing this, and I'm not glad to have found it, but I am glad to have read it. This story will haunt me for a long time yet.
ashleycullen84 chapter 1 . 1/28
Damn!
Hermitt chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I can barely process what I just read but it was glorious. Holy wow. This is everything I ever wanted from a "Cullens never come back" piece. I love where you ended it, so ominous and tempting. I'm desperate to know what happens next, but not knowing is better. Great fic.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Love it.
Letiele chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is a really different story. Bella is broken here and I confess that I scared when I read about her plans at the end of story. But, at the same time, I liked the end because is different and I like things that run away of conventional. So, congrats Lissa! You are an amazing writer!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I DIDNT LIKE THAT STORY I CANT BELIEVE BELLA WOULD KILL SO MANY PEOPLE AND HURT MORE THATS NOT THE BELLA I LIKED
Loveisdead321 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow, just wow... You are remarkable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh god, this was amazing!
rolling eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I so wish you would do an epilogue for this. I would love to see Bella get revenge.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. Creepy as fuck, but fantastic. I can totally see it actually happening, too.
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is truly spectacular, your insightful imagination is extremely remarkable. Poor Bella, who would have thought she would become so dark, cynical and jaded. Perhaps if she have had help,sooner much of this could have been avoided? All because Bella felt abandoned and rejected, lied to, deceived and manipulated...though, now I am wondering what is the next chapter in Bella's life, do the Cullens come to the conclusion that there is no help for Bella and destroy her or will Bella continue with being the "saviour"? Or will there be a breaking point and Bella emerges from her darkened turmoil of abyss?
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 1 . 4/9/2015