Reviews for Savior
isabelaminare chapter 1 . 4/8
Omg this was awesome! This was so fucking good! I love everything on this tale! The reason, the feelings, the "no choice " background... I just want an epilogue to see the revenge!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Awesome
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Oh wow this is just a new level of Bella. She already had lost all of her marbles that even their venom couldn't fix it. I read the Sookie Stakehouse novels (HBO True Blood) and they had one of the millions things I wished they included in the show was vampire Elvis Presley. He was barely alive when a vamp fan found him and with all the chemicals and drugs in his system, when he transition he was the only vamp with mental disabilities even if their blood had healing abilities. I think this was the case with Bella, the chemicals in her brain were inreparable and the venim only enhance them. I like it how it end and think the Cullens are gone but I don't know maybe add a bit more there of where is bella now? You know for figure reference! Great story.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Horribly good.
srw601 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Amazing!
Cesia chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
This story is captivating. I didn't actually cry, but I'm left with a closed throat, aching nose, a ringing head and stinging red eyes. In short, everything except the tears themselves. I really don't quite know what to make of it.

I don't approve of this Bella and I don't like the story, but I can't stop reading. And now that it's done, I want to see more. I want to see Bella's revenge. The Cullens rationalization. I want to see reactions of the other vamps to her. A scene from a later hunt utilizing her newfound powers. Perhaps a meeting between Victoria and the Cullens.

I won't thank you for writing this, and I'm not glad to have found it, but I am glad to have read it. This story will haunt me for a long time yet.
ashleycullen84 chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Damn!
Hermitt chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I can barely process what I just read but it was glorious. Holy wow. This is everything I ever wanted from a "Cullens never come back" piece. I love where you ended it, so ominous and tempting. I'm desperate to know what happens next, but not knowing is better. Great fic.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Love it.
Letiele chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is a really different story. Bella is broken here and I confess that I scared when I read about her plans at the end of story. But, at the same time, I liked the end because is different and I like things that run away of conventional. So, congrats Lissa! You are an amazing writer!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I DIDNT LIKE THAT STORY I CANT BELIEVE BELLA WOULD KILL SO MANY PEOPLE AND HURT MORE THATS NOT THE BELLA I LIKED
Loveisdead321 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow, just wow... You are remarkable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh god, this was amazing!
rolling eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I so wish you would do an epilogue for this. I would love to see Bella get revenge.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. Creepy as fuck, but fantastic. I can totally see it actually happening, too.