Reviews for Bright Lights
O_O
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
This chapter seems very familiar to a certain episode of One Tree Hill. :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
So you strangle people annd are in love with katniss and your best friendis delly?
toka8ping chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
lol love
illonso chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
I really loved this story! It's really good! Keep up the awesome work!
Ashley chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
I can't read ur epilogue
Yellowsunshine chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
I love this story so much! It was amazing! And different from other stories! I love the way you portray the characters and the plot is so uniquely different! Once again I love it! You are also a gifted and creative writter! I am obsessed with your story! I hope there's an epiloge!
Serpent91 chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Well written!
Daisygirl4967 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
Awww! Glad they worked it out! Bonus chapter, please!
hg123 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
could you please please write a bonus chapter? This story is really good and i would love to read some more, maybe about the future? please write one more chapter!
maryclumsykatherine chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I'd love a bonus chapter. It would be cool to have it be like a magazine article of some sort (if you imagine their future to be this) where they examine the success of The Mockingjays as well as the various relationships associated with it(:
SignificanTron chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Uhh...they do it in the back seat and get caught by gale and odair lol idk

They get married? Someone gets sick?

Influenza? Strept throat
micmic022 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I loved this story, I hope you make a bonus chapter :)
cindella204 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I want a bonus chapter but I don't have any ideas because I'm useless like that :P You've done at absolutely lovely job with this story, and I'm sad that it's over :(

-cindella204
LadyJ chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
An epilogue chapter would be a great addition to this story to tie up the loose ends. It would be nice to see a resolution for Finnick/Annie, too. Here's an idea...have Katniss & Finnick appear together for a duet one last time. Once they finish, Gale asks their respective loved ones to come up on stage and we get a double proposal!