Reviews for A Reluctant Mako
Haimi chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
eeeeekkkkkkkk it was so AMAZING I just LOOOOOOvEd it! More, Pleeeeeaaaseee? MAKO! *.*
skullster300 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Okay, that was just too funny!
Sapphire-Raindrop chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Love love love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Seriously, I can't stop grinning! It's actually making my cheeks hurt!

This is, was, and will always be perfect, and I can TOTALLY see Mako actually feeling this way! All tough on the outside...completely whipped and loving it on the inside.

Sigh...excuse me while I read this again, and hopefully THIS time I won't start squealing like a crazed Mako fangirl.

Grape Icies chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
:3 I'm gonna be a stupid little fangirl and not say anything remotely intelligent except that I was drooling. :3
SarahMayy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AHHHHH I love it so much please write more :D
SarahMayy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AHHHHH I love it so much please write more :D
stars and secrets chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
GAH THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND SEXY AND CUTE ALL IN ONE. Seriously Korra is one sneaky son-of-a-seductress! I was like Dayuuuuum guuurl through the whole massage and then the ending! Oh Bolin, cheeky hilarious Bolin. The ending was perfect, and unusually sweet for a such a steamy fic. Excellent job! Please write more! I need to satisfy my Makorra craving with more sexy massage scenes or whatever creative things you can come up with!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Someone's whipped. XD So cute; I LOVED reading this one. :)
TailsNdJosh6210 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely LOVE this! Please continue writing! great idea! :D
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
All I can say is... AWWHHH!

This had me laughing and blushing and fangirling off my chair ... It's perfect 3 I can really, really picture this happening :D
Angelica chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
continue! soo good!
Emmy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I just re-read this story and I still can't get over how amazing it is! I don't know what more I want to see from it, but I do know that this is an all around awesome story that needs to be continued in any way possible. Even if it's just another little oneshot! I would love to read it!
magical meli chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh man, you have tainted my image of Mako! I mean that in the best way possible, of course. Thanks for the fanfic, it was awesome! I hope you make lots more like this one :D
Shamichi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awh, this is honestly a really cute story, I really enjoyed it. At first, I was afraid of how out of character it could be but no, you've done a good job and nailed it! ;D well done!
Emmy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was so funny and cute! You HAVE TO continue it! I demand it! Update ASAP! I will be lookin out for this story!:)