Reviews for Different Worlds
Ivy2121 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It has the potential to be an awesome story, just like your other stories.
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
A truly amazing story! I loved it.
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You should continue it's really good.
RaynieceMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hey,

This is an amazing story and I hope you do continue it soon. Your writing skills are awesome. I could literally feel the characters emotions as I read. I'm looking forward to seeing how the characters develop and seeing Lucius and Sev grow closer. Update soon please.

Luv, Ray
amianime chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
im so sorry for what you went through. i wish you had more help and support from friends.
DTDY chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
love it I would love it as Lucius/Severus
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Please give it a happy ending.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
FAN!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story, hope you update soon! I love Lucius, I don't think he's as bad as most people think he is
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
loved it :) please continue can't wait to read the next chapter
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I'm a terrible person, but I am very callous about this fact, so I'll be blunt. You shouldn't have your personal problems in a long author's note at the beginning. If people hassle you for something, you talk to them directly, not to the general public. I understand, but it doesn't belong there and it's simply irrelevant to your story. This is not a personal site for blogging and you really shouldn't have written your own story at the beginning. It's to stop the reviews you don't want and I understand, but writing that much is far too personal and somewhat offsetting. Sorry for my lack of sensitivity, but I needed to tell you.
The Kindest Word For Stupidity chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Great beginning to a story, I hope to see more soon.

Prompt: Lucius/Severus, Remus/Severus.

Muggle AU

First Meetings.

For some reason I can't get any alerts, which is why I haven't alerted it.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
One, an emotional long-ass Author's Note is NOT acceptable, though I do feel bad for you. I HATE parents who abuse their kids. It's one of the reason my best friend stays over so much. Anyway, be strong! You have gotten this far. Put the Author's note on your profile or something. (Or maybe that is too public.)

Other than that, the story is wonderful. Lucius has guts to confront Mr. Snape.

Draco and Ron; chocolates; non-AU; 6th year; rated M; one-shot, 3k words. (Is that too much?)

~iSUL
Bono Tempest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You aren't cowardly for choosing not to comit suicide. If anything your braver that most people I know.

I've never been abused but I was bullied quite harshly in primary school, as was one of my two little brothers, a poor comparison I'm sure but I can fathom what you might feel like at times. Lonely, desperate, worthless and thinking there's really nothing going for you in this life.

Please know that there is. You'll get out of the rut your stuck in, you'll lose all the weight you've wanted to, you'll meet a guy that will treat you like a princess, you'll get the job you dreamed of and you'll get your happily ever after. It's not gonna happen over night and it's probably not gonna be easy but if you hope and you dream you WILL get there.

Wow... I just realised how cliche' that sounds :D excuse the sappiness.

Now onto the praise for you story :)

Brilliantly written, it flows very well, the characters are not OOC. And despite the fact that it's relatively short you've givan us (the readers) alot of information. I can't wait to see how the story progresses :)

I love reading these types of stories because it makes me feel better about what I went through in school. It shows me that there are miricles, there are sunny days and such things as friends that will stick with you through thick or thin. Know that you have admirers and friends on here.

Please message me back, even if its to tell me that I have no idea what your going through and that I should keep out of other people business.
Spaz666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is mostly in response to your intro (I always love your stories don't worry).

I hope you are not still with your family but if you haven't gotten away yet-DON'T GIVE UP! I have never been abused but I've had friends that have and many of the kids I went to school were-it was just that type of school district-and being "rescued" into foster care sometimes made it worse. But I'm always impressed by people like you that push through and don't give up.

It's the hardest type of courage to have.

So hide money in the walls and do what you have to until you can leave and live your life the way you want. Even if that includes neon green sweaters and leider hosen wear it with pride because you want to.

And I'll end this with a huge virtual hug. You have friends here.