Reviews for Sound, Not Sight
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Jesus Christ. So that was hot. Especially the part where Kurt threw Blaine over his shoulder. ASDFGHJKL. I would like to echo Anon's review and put in a request for a spanking fic. Dom!Kurt and mildsub!Blaine would be so perfect in a fic like that. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
different :) Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
such desperate darting twisting races
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I don't usually review on stories but this was fantastically crafted. I really liked it and truth be told I'm not sure why...maybe because it's so different from what I usually read. Anyway, sorry, wonderful job. (:
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey, I just kinda wanna put it out there that I would not object to a spanking fic. I'd encourage it actually. Sorry I can't be more specific. Just...I want a spanking fic! Get creative, I guess. Use that awesome brain of yours.
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*fans self* DAYUM! This was quite something!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Clever way of writing but poor Penny, thank goodness she's a dog ;)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
wow! like WOW! such an awesome prompt, and you did it SUCH justice! verrrrrry hot indeed ;D
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was amazing! I didn't even realize it that half of it was only sounds until I read the prompt at the bottom and went back... lol :)

So good! I loved it!
megsss333 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
that's such an interesting way of writing smut. like, seriously creative. nice job!
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I loved how you wrote with just sound but still managed to make it clear what was happening and so, so hot! I loved that Blaine had a strength kink-I honestly think its a legitimint kink he may have ;)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved Kurt carrying Blaine up the stairs and Blaine with all his dirty talk. Liked the twist of it all being auditory instead of visual. I am still wound up over wet naked Blaine in the shower on last week's Glee. Why you so sexy, Darren? He will be the death of me.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Jesus Fucking Christ. Who do you think you are. I mean with Kurt throwing Blaine over his shoulder and the fact that Blaine whined and with Kurt being in so much control and that fucking headboard. And THIS: Blaine swears, moans, and muffles a scream. "Oh, oh god. Oh fuck, oh, fuck. Gonna come, Kurt… I—ah—" ASDFGHJKL. You're gonna give me a heart attack one day and I will sue you.

-jessica
wpwp chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was fantastic. Good to see some kind of new spin on smut these days.
Melusine2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
THis was the most genius, the hottest smut fic I've ever read ! Thank you for making my week better ! :D