Reviews for Stains of Time
PlzDontSrchThisUsrName chapter 66 . 7/28
Wow!... This is undoubtedly the best story I have ever read in the site. This story took me on an emotional roller coaster From start to finish, there was never a point where I got bored of this story. For those who are intimidated by the lengthy story, don’t be. The attention to detail from the source materials is amazing. Thank you for blessing this site with your works, I look forward to reading more.
PursuingPerfection chapter 66 . 6/20
To detail all this story's epic moments would take hours. I'll simply say that all those who who skipped ahead missed out on the rich, intricate, and powerful story you masterfully crafted through detail, effort, and vision. It's their loss. The rest of us appreciate the work you put into weaving such an incredible story. Thank you
iamalive0 chapter 66 . 3/6
one of the best stories I have ever read, keep up the great work. This would be an amazing movie series.
Titanfire999 chapter 66 . 7/22/2017
Holy f***in shit. This story is so f***in good, that capital letters and non-cus words cannot do it justice. You sir have made a masterpiece of a story, beyond that of a large amount of published books. Congratulations and godspeed.
Titanfire999 chapter 59 . 7/22/2017
This is so f****** good!
Titanfire999 chapter 56 . 7/22/2017
Holy shit this was long! But this is the part of the story that is so bingable! FUCKIN good story!
Scout chapter 66 . 4/6/2017
Hey,
I read this all in one sitting, and I'm extremely amazed by the complexity and detail of this story. Have you ever considered becoming an author? Your dedication and writing skills are definitely good enough.
Anyway, I want to thank you for this epic story and your passion for it.
Keep up the good work!
-Scout
Guest chapter 66 . 1/19/2017
Typical.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/2/2016
Epic..
BBM chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
Man, what a ride. I read this all in one go and the whole thing was an emotional roller-coaster. You mixed things from the cartoons and the comics and made an incredible and original story that made the characters, dare i say, even cooler and more complex. Also, the feels. Damn, so many feels.
BMWWlover chapter 66 . 10/20/2016
I'm speechless, this was quite the journey.
Ni Castle chapter 66 . 9/13/2016
I really didn't liked some choices you made in the last chapters but please, don't be offended or discouraged. Your writing is very good and your ability to create long and complex arcs (which actually make sense) is enviable
Ni Castle chapter 63 . 9/13/2016
damnit! not again...
Ni Castle chapter 59 . 9/12/2016
wow! everybody was great in this chapter but I just loved Hippolyta's POV.
Ni Castle chapter 58 . 9/12/2016
Great, great chapter. The dialogue and action scenes were really good and I stand by my previous statement, Artemis is amazing!

"-It sucks not being able to fly doesn't it? - Harley taunted as she was hovering just out of reach.
-Hiyah! - Hippolyta cried and tossed the lasso high. It looped around Harley's ankle.
-Oh crap…"