Reviews for Stains of Time
apexawesome chapter 63 . 7/13
I would have been nice if Tailia decided to live and ended up with one of the Bruces... and if all seven Bruces survived and remained in the present. What are the 7 Bruces again? Caveman, Wild West, Detective, alternate future, current Batman...
apexawesome chapter 57 . 7/12
A question... how come in any DC continuity.. the amazons NEVER evolved past anchienct weapons and never evolved in technology?! Even Slade Wilson said in Injustice that the Amazon's greek fighting style was outdated..
apexawesome chapter 54 . 7/12
It's intriguing that Vandal Savage became Deathstroke in this reality after Slade Wilson had carried the mantle... I wonder did Hamilton ever improve on that Dimension machine from "Brave New Metropolis"?
apexawesome chapter 52 . 7/12
How old exactly were Warren and Mary Mcguinnis by the time they died in this reality...
apexawesome chapter 46 . 7/12
Bruce's parents should be brought back to the present!
apexawesome chapter 45 . 7/12
Bruce should have kept up the facade, so he could try to get away with saving his parnetparents and train young bruc e to be batman..
apexawesome chapter 34 . 7/12
so this takes place during the epilogue era, 15 years after Batman Beyond? Is terry wearing the beyond suit?
apexawesome chapter 31 . 7/12
Shayera should go to Dr fate and his wife to raise the child..
apexawesome chapter 24 . 7/12
I am surprised that the Mad hatter didnt have the female members of the brainsweashed league change in front of him..
apexawesome chapter 17 . 7/12
Does Hardac Man still have on the batsuit? Is Dick Man speaking in Bruce's voice or Richards? I am so visuallizing this in the TAS animation style rather than the revamped/New Adventures/JLEague animation style for Hardac... and I have to say that this whole story is EXCELLENT... Batkinight resistance... Lobo?!... your imaginative gateway/story to this branch off of this DCAU once again proves that the imagination is friggin endless and friggin AWESOME especially when used correctly. Just saiyan.
apexawesome chapter 16 . 7/12
...DDDAAMMNN!
apexawesome chapter 14 . 7/11
... what about Wayne Interprises... I am assuming that Batman SwarzenTerminigga is goin to run that as well?
apexawesome chapter 9 . 7/11
I thought Bane would use a spare Boom tube to teleport him and some Gotham rogues to Apokalypse for sum revenge for killin the Bats?
apexawesome chapter 8 . 7/11
So how exactly is Ras's physically after that Demon Reborn Superman episode when he absorbed supses powers...strength? Is he back to "square one" where he can uses the Lazurus pits again just as good or better as when he first used them?
apexawesome chapter 4 . 7/11
So John gone be wit Vix AND Shay?