Reviews for Stains of Time
Scout chapter 66 . 4/6
Hey,
I read this all in one sitting, and I'm extremely amazed by the complexity and detail of this story. Have you ever considered becoming an author? Your dedication and writing skills are definitely good enough.
Anyway, I want to thank you for this epic story and your passion for it.
Keep up the good work!
-Scout
Typical.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/2/2016
Epic..
BBM chapter 66 . 11/15/2016
Man, what a ride. I read this all in one go and the whole thing was an emotional roller-coaster. You mixed things from the cartoons and the comics and made an incredible and original story that made the characters, dare i say, even cooler and more complex. Also, the feels. Damn, so many feels.
BMWWlover chapter 66 . 10/20/2016
I'm speechless, this was quite the journey.
Ni Castle chapter 66 . 9/13/2016
I really didn't liked some choices you made in the last chapters but please, don't be offended or discouraged. Your writing is very good and your ability to create long and complex arcs (which actually make sense) is enviable
Ni Castle chapter 63 . 9/13/2016
damnit! not again...
Ni Castle chapter 59 . 9/12/2016
wow! everybody was great in this chapter but I just loved Hippolyta's POV.
Ni Castle chapter 58 . 9/12/2016
Great, great chapter. The dialogue and action scenes were really good and I stand by my previous statement, Artemis is amazing!

"-It sucks not being able to fly doesn't it? - Harley taunted as she was hovering just out of reach.
-Hiyah! - Hippolyta cried and tossed the lasso high. It looped around Harley's ankle.
-Oh crap…"
This scene was GOLD
Ni Castle chapter 57 . 9/11/2016
Artemis is amazing! I really hope to someday see her in live action
Ni Castle chapter 56 . 9/11/2016
great chapter
I can't wait to finally 'see' Bruce and Diana reunited
Ni Castle chapter 55 . 9/11/2016
Damn it, Hippolyta! With so many men on earth, with so many gods in the Olympus...
Ni Castle chapter 54 . 9/11/2016
you got that right, Sector 1
Ni Castle chapter 51 . 9/11/2016
wow! this chapter was so brutally well written
Ni Castle chapter 47 . 9/10/2016
nice touch with the cops names

ps. I really liked to read Bruce's POV of the flashback