Reviews for Stains of Time
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 66 . 6/24
wow relly nice but nned burce to say he love Diana
Brenda293 chapter 46 . 6/13
Heartbreaking .Wow .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 6/11
This was actually funny .I guess that Metron is one his way to have a lots of headache .Laugh out loud .
LaughingSenselessly chapter 66 . 6/6
Wow. What an epic story to finish! While I will always be a sucker for the happy ending, I appreciate that you stuck to your guns and wrote the ending that you had envisioned. Sure, Batman is dead, but... maybe that was his happy ending all along, now that I come to think of it. He's with his parents now!

I seriously can't wrap my head around the journey that was this story. It TRULY feels like an epic saga! I can't say that enough. This is one of those stories that I feel will always stick with me along with other great works of fiction (not just fanfiction!). I laughed, cried, was on the edge of my seat, cheered, and felt SO MUCH MORE EMOTION. I felt like I was truly along for the ride with Bruce.

You have amazing, amazing talent, and I can't state that enough. Sure, you could work on certain grammatical things and cut down on the use of onomatopoeia, but everyone's got weaknesses and I feel those are pretty minor ones to have that, obviously, you are working to correct which is GREAT. Keep writing, keep thinking up these AMAZING stories. This story and Heart of Darkness are my favourite fanfictions ever :)
This is one of the most interesting stories I've read. The epilogue with Bruce made up or hi dying. And the final moments with the doors was simple and spare, making the scene sweet and poignant
chm01 chapter 11 . 4/4
this is a great fic.
Discovery's Daughter chapter 66 . 3/31
You are a truly brilliant author. I have enjoyed your story immensely. And wow? 700,000 words aren't a joke ! I'm a writer too and God knows I can't write so much with such intricately woven plots intertwining with a masterful style. The parts of the story I specifically enjoyed were the ones with Superman, Terry, Shayera, Agent Faraday and of course Batman in them. And oh boy, the story of Justin Saunders is one of the most heartbreaking arcs of your story in my humble opinion. I would like to understand your take on time travel though. Also, I'm very curious about what you studied at college; as a student of International Relations, I can see traces of disciplinary vocabulary in your work, not to mention your knowledge of philosophy. Overall, an excellent story and it's taken me 2 weeks to read it all. But it's been a wonderful rise. Keep writing and if you want, you could totally be a bestselling author. This particular story is better than even the original Batman/JLA stories in the comics and the animated series. God bless you. Stay talented and keep up the great work.
Amazing story! This story has been the best I've ever read here on fanfiction.
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 66 . 2/20
oh man no diana bruce get together
TheGoddamnBatman117 chapter 66 . 2/18
I did not see that coming. And that's the hallmark of a great writer: the ability to take something as well known and loved as the DC universe and create something new and dynamic. You've put years of effort and imagination into this story, and it shows. As for everyone who complained and wanted a happy ending, what would be the fun in that? Thank you, sir, for a thoroughly epic novel
Delta808th chapter 65 . 2/9
Aww Yes Know I understand. I understand this story now. This is your best and perhaps so far greatest story you have written. Forgive me for my transgressions. I didn't understand and I shall not ever again be mean about any of your stories until I understand. If I had been more patient (which is not my strong suit) this story could have had a better ending, I shall live and carry that burden.

Exceptionally well done the theamerican91 : )

Delta808th
Sammymann chapter 66 . 1/28
I remember starting to read this fiction from the start. Its the one thing that kept bringing me back to fanfic. I knew it would come to an ending but i always tried tricking myself to believe that it would last forever. Well now that i've read the last chapter, i'll have to say that YOU are a prodigy and i hope and pray that you go far.
turtlefan16 chapter 66 . 1/27
Great story. Edge of my seat the entire time.
Anubhav Tomar chapter 66 . 1/27
first of all , a great story and a really nice ending . glad to see that bruce finally got the peace he deserved and before going away for the last time he saw diana and was really happy to see her smile .

you did a great job telling this story . hope that your other story " Out of the Flames " is as good as this although i know it will be .
Lazarus495 chapter 66 . 1/22
There is that very satisfying feeling when Hades finally gets what has been coming all along. And the batcave scene at the begining was very interesting. Also when everyone else came to help him. That was great. And finally when he found peace at last. Great ending to the story. But i think this should have been the final chapter and the final chapter should have been the epilogue.