Reviews for The Simple Life
Frontline chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Very sweet. Keep it up.
Frontline chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Awwww! Very cute.

I like this history of Oerba and seeing young Fang and Vanille. I think that you may have jumped in a bit early with their feelings for each other, it feeling a bit sudden to me.

Nevertheless, an enjoyable chapter

Ganbare
Frontline chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I like this; it is a good start to the story.
What I like is that you let the dialogue do the work, setting the scene without any blatant exposition.

The characters are good and in character, although it would have been nice to have had some more tension.

Hope's loss of his Mother or Fang's isolation would have been good things to explore.

Still, an enjoyable story.
Ganbare
pixlette chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story!
cL chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
see the thing about attacking Anima and being forced was a bit o a stretch. Their, well Fangs, backstory if i read those right was that she hated cocoon, especially their creator. Both "Fanille" were (sole?)survivors of Lindzei's pillaging of their home before Oerba and all. As far as revenge goes it wouldve been more believable if she went up an got l'cie-d willingly to exact revenge on cocoon n lindzei. Devils on the sky right?
Zardor chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
This was so good. Perfect pacing, not too much or too little per chapter and scene. They felt very true to their characters. This is totally my head canon now.
Also it was really really sweet. So glad you've written more of these. Uber excited to read the rest.
Would love to hear your take on the time between the end of this story and fang and vanille being turned into crystal.
Orunmila chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
So hard to find decent fanille fics, and this was cute Shit. I smiled most of the way through it. Thanks.
haylE15 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
I never get bored of this x)
Maybe i'll print it to be able to read it even without my portable...
Anyway i must thank you again for writing such an incredible story! Everytime i finish, it let me with the feeling of wanting more...but i'll just have to read it again xD
OHoH chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
How about a one shot on what it was like when they first met and had to share a bed at the orphanage for the first time. Like how they got closer :D that would be nice.
rukamichi chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
What a beautiful and sweet story, and what a great couple. I think they're perfect together!
You thinking of writing more stories with this pairing? I think you should I like your style.
Thanks for sharing this gorgeous story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Would be awesome ! Pure heaven ! If we can gather enough money, write out a great FF13 prequel, starting with this story and ending with them as crystals. THEN get Ms Robinson and Ms Van Culynberg to read it :) ... Anyone else think it's a good idea ?
jesi ki kage chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
I am impressed. Very well thought out, very realistic, and very well written. The only thing I would change is if you put how they actually became I'Cie in there-except that wouldn't truly fit with the story so I am glad you didn't. Maybe make it a one-shot if you haven't already? _ Thanks so much for writing and please keep up the great work -Jesi Ki Kage
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
absolutely the best story I've read
probably much better than anything SE would have done :)
I was worried that the ending would be sad, but you made it all a warm feeling
can't help grinning all day
VeryBerry96 chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
This story is absolutely brilliant. It's my first Fanille fanfic, and I usually ship VanilleXHope, but this was honestly one of the best written stories I've read. It was adorably cute at point, and genuinely heart-wrenching at others. It had some really sweet moments between Vanille and Fang without being overly graphic, and you developed your OCs like Konnor and Aria brilliantly. I really loved this, and will deffinatly be re-reading it soon!
Karyukai chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
*sobs* This ending is perfect. This story is officially my head-canon. I'm sorry I don't have much more to say. I just love this. Thank you for writing it.