Reviews for Career of 12
Fanfic loverover chapter 22 . 3/5
Very good story. You just need to work on sentence structure.
Fanfic lover chapter 20 . 3/5
I thought you were going to kill one of them...whew. Bringing the pack back together was brilliant.
Fanfic lover chapter 19 . 3/5
That chapter was good as well. So sad for Marvel to die, you wrote them to be such likeable characters . I do hope you get to read these. ...I am 5 years late on this story.
Fanfic lover chapter 17 . 3/5
That chapter was sooooo good. Loved the Peeta and Cato action. I did tear up when Glimmer died. The mutts were great !
Fanfic lover chapter 6 . 3/2
Great chapter...line delivery was better
avsablink chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
I have to give credit. I really loved this! I'm almost wish there was about at least short story on the next Hunger Games just so I can see how Peeta and/or Haymitch continue with the mentoring for D12 when as you stated that Peeta also helped train their careers. It would be an interesting read.
nyx'godness chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
Amazing story, I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
I love this book I just wish u would stick with one tense and not switch mid sentence
Peeta chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
This is my second time reading this story, and the only parts I've hated were where Peeta turned into a predictable softie turned bloodthirsty psycho.

I don't think his personality would be altered so much to this extent, even if he were to become as skilled as Katniss is depicted in the books/movies.

Plus, in my opinion, the pack/family references are cheesy, and Clove's too soft. Cato is a natural born asshole, but you would need to soften him up in order for his role, wouldn't you?
Simon chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
The ending of this chapter is so cheesy, lol.
Playsslaw chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
So far i love the story, my only problem with it is this:
******SMALL SPOILER******
One of the biggest plot points in the Hunger Games Series (in my opinion) at least is when Katniss (or in the stories case, Peeta) got an 11. So it strikes me as odd that you gave him a 10 instead of a 11.
Ya0iLover chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Peeta is so evil in this story...
alyson chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
OMG! WHY? THE PACK SHOULD MAKE IT OUT ALIVE! ALL OF THEM! NO!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
I thought the wolf stuff was a little too cliche, and the old peeta died a long time ago exclamation was a little over the top, but this story is good. I like it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2015