Reviews for Career of 12
avsablink chapter 22 . 9/22
I have to give credit. I really loved this! I'm almost wish there was about at least short story on the next Hunger Games just so I can see how Peeta and/or Haymitch continue with the mentoring for D12 when as you stated that Peeta also helped train their careers. It would be an interesting read.
nyx'godness chapter 22 . 6/27
Amazing story, I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
I love this book I just wish u would stick with one tense and not switch mid sentence
Peeta chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
This is my second time reading this story, and the only parts I've hated were where Peeta turned into a predictable softie turned bloodthirsty psycho.

I don't think his personality would be altered so much to this extent, even if he were to become as skilled as Katniss is depicted in the books/movies.

Plus, in my opinion, the pack/family references are cheesy, and Clove's too soft. Cato is a natural born asshole, but you would need to soften him up in order for his role, wouldn't you?
Simon chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
The ending of this chapter is so cheesy, lol.
Playsslaw chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
So far i love the story, my only problem with it is this:
******SMALL SPOILER******
One of the biggest plot points in the Hunger Games Series (in my opinion) at least is when Katniss (or in the stories case, Peeta) got an 11. So it strikes me as odd that you gave him a 10 instead of a 11.
Ya0iLover chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Peeta is so evil in this story...
alyson chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
OMG! WHY? THE PACK SHOULD MAKE IT OUT ALIVE! ALL OF THEM! NO!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
I thought the wolf stuff was a little too cliche, and the old peeta died a long time ago exclamation was a little over the top, but this story is good. I like it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE THE WAY YOU PACE THIS!️️
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
This is probably a far-fetched theory, but I think that you're gonna kill of Katniss, Cato and Peeta are gonna be the last ones alive, then their gonna piss of the capital with the blueberry stunt. Am I right? Or nah?
theresa.himes chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
please say there is a part 2
theresa.himes chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
I cried like a baby
theresa.himes chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
omg loving and hating the wolf pack!
theresa.himes chapter 6 . 4/5/2015