Reviews for You Showed Me The Way
Theia-The-Planet chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
This is amazing! I loved the beginning. So funny!
Wolf of Britain chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
How old is Kol in this?
LoveSuperman chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
I mean, now all I'm thinking so Pretty Little Liars things goes down where a couple of years later someone is suddenly sending them messages and texts and all that, making it clear that they know what happened and everyone suspects Katherine but nobody truly knows who it is and it's all a HUGE mystery. Anyways, if Klaus had just come clean about the whole thing, they probably would've classified as self defense, since Mikael did have history of beating him, and he did kidnap Caroline, but great chapter.
Symphony Solider chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
I probably seem like the biggest stalker rn bc I've cleared 2 (technically 3) of your multifics in under 48 hours. I just love your writing!
Symphony Solider chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
THIS PAINS ME
BetterNameToCome chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
I don't like how you portrayed Katherine She does have a heart and far better taste than Mikael Elijah's more her type she wouldn't date someone twice her age (I don't count Vampire age)
BetterNameToCome chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Yay Katherine does she look like Elena? or just similar will there be any Kalijah
BetterNameToCome chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
LOVE Them Hopefully you could bring Kathrine into the story like Elena's long lost twin or something Love her.
NoPenName2015 chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
What a beautiful ending. I really enjoyed your story! And I loved the line, "Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Klaus." That was hilarious! lol
NoPenName2015 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
YAY! Go Damon!
NoPenName2015 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Well, I'm at least glad to know that Rebekah trying to break them up comes from a good place.
NoPenName2015 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
What a great first date! Beautiful.
NoPenName2015 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Aww, that was all so sweet!
Lizzie chapter 21 . 1/20/2014