Reviews for chase the sun
oreoplatzchen chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I would like to see more, much more!
Lilac chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hahahaha I was JUST THINKING, not thirty seconds ago, that I ship this. BECAUSE BOLIN IS SO CUTE and Jinora ALKDJFHLAKSJDFHLAKSJDFHL Jinora is perfection. 333 And then I randomly clicked a link in the tumblr tracked tags AND IT WAS JINORA/BOLIN AND IT WAS GLORIOUS \o/

I wish I had more of a review to give you but I am just. without words. It's all so lovely and JINORA! Oh Jinora, I love her SO, and you write her wonderfully - her firm determination to be happy and she would rather be happy with Bolin but she'll be happy without him if she has to because she is a BAMF!

This is very very lovely, and you write very well, and I can see everything, with the bare minimum of description, which I love because too much can clutter the story.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was so perfect! Great, now you got me really interested in that pairing, aww..
toriestark chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sara, you are going to be the death of me. You've singlehandedly turned me into a Bolinora shipper and there's no turning back! This was so beautiful, I'm goo right now. I'll tell you once, I'll tell you again- Sara you have this way with words that's just amazing, the way you string sentences together, it's just Wow! You talented, talented lady. Beautiful story Sara 3
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME.

THEY ARE SO PERFECT AND MY HEART I CAN'T. I CAN'T TOO MANY FEELINGS

HELP

JUST WOKEN UP AND GROSS INHUMAN SOBBING. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
If you keep writing things like this, that make me want to spend the night with words instead of dreams, & keep insisting that you suck, I will travel to you & force feed you pork buns until you turn into a pork bun & consume yourself.

/wins award for the most positive yet bizarre review ever