Reviews for The Truth Hurts
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
scary, given thew data she might be right.
If so, then the story will get out, and it will be a huge bolder thrown into a small pool.
with one fatc hermione could, over time, distroy the wizard world, at least as far as anyone knew it.
quindich chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
good one
KenF chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Quidditch through the Ages actually gives some practical reasons for the use of brooms, but this is more fun. Good stuff.

KenF
Light Lady Luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This story is hilarious. I enjoy seeing Ron portrayed as both ignorant about some "special" parts of Muggle culture and ignorant about Quidditch history.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh. My. God. I am cracking up! EVerytime I read the HP books from now on, that's all I'll think of!
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
soo funny! LOL!
Bill The Door chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I lol'd. A lot. I'd seen the bit about the medieval witch before, but I'd never thought to write it into a fanfic.

I do love Ron's reactions, just the right amount of overreacting, without becoming unbelievable.

It's definitely better than your more serious one, you should write more like this.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Brilliant, in a slightly cruel and graphic way. It made me laugh, especially the part about the squid.
gerr-bear chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hilarious! This story made my day(:
Woodrow Rynne chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ohmygosh! This was disturbingly hilarious! :D VERY in character; superb writing and just terrific one-shot in general :P
Heimarmene chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My face hurts from laughing! That was awesome, great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was so freaking disturbing, yet funny in a weird way. I'm speechless...