Reviews for The Fangirl
hobocat1234 chapter 1 . 2/10
I REMEMBER CAT-DOG OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
*places a huge bowl of catnip in Turkey's room, causing a massive KITTY STAMPEDE! (I LOVE CATS MORE THAN GREECE DOES.)*

SO KYOOOOOOOTE! Gods, I love cats!
Krinos again chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Okay, so I am back and finished with the fic. Sorry about that burst of crazy, but for the record: I'd still love for you to rewrite cycle #3.

Um, I actually suck at doing serious reviews... OTL. I usually just say "Keep of the good work!" Or "Loved it!" Along with maybe something like "My favorite part..." Or "I think the best character..."

Uh, so I just want to say that this was definately a great fic, showing the dark sides of the fandom and all that... It was full of suprises and twists and I never got bored of it. Thir was humor, drama and tragedy - some of my favorite genres - heartfelt-ness and sort of disturbing stuff... Like Himaruya (Am I spelling that right?) I knew the Voice was going to be him (I'm so intuitive, right?), but him... Kissing Turkey? Okay, that was SUPER creepy.

One thing I didn't like was: WHY IS EVERYONE IN LOVE WITH TURKEY? Okay, you kinda explained that in the last chapter, but I still find it weird. Also... WHAT IS SHEA BUTTER? If this isn't answered in the sequal I will be mad.

Uh yeah, that's my "review". Just for the record: I have an account. My username is Krinos Yuri. But I never use it and really have no idea why I got it. But yeah, just for the record.
Krinos Yuri chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Okay, I haven't finished the fanfiction. But...

IF YOU DON'T REWRITE CYCLE THREE I WILL KILL YOU.

During cycle one I liked England with Sherry, but when Iceland came iti the picture... An his crush... And when h was going to give her flowers... And... And... IT WAS TOO MUCH. YOU HAVE TO REWRITE IT.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
The story was awesome *prussia approved well kinda* I loved it and I found it and the AN hilarious! Can't wait for the sequel!
Person chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
OK, so I've only seen like, two episodes of this series, and me being the insane fangirl I am, I wanted to read some fanfiction for this. And I found this. ANd now my face is, I'm dieing from laughter, my parents think i'm a nutjob because I was trying not to laugh, and I'm so in love with this thing. That FMA mention? I think i decided I loved this at that moment. I'm sorry, I but I just wanted to praise this amazing, funny, well- written story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I've tasted things in dreams.
EnchantedSnow chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Loved, loved, LOVED every part of this from the second I clicked on it. This Is the best Hetalia fanfiction ever, with a really interesting plot and well-developed OCs.
Naruto4Evar chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
The irony I feel.

The song "Once upon a dream popped up on my iPad right when Iceland says it's the craziest shit he's ever heard.
What the fukck chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
"The fangirl" "Seychelles the very Character I despise" you literally self insert yourself and made a terrible bad written story people who actaully like this story are probably yaoi loving weeboos who hate on the hetalia girls for getting in the way of your yaoi pairings the hetalia girls have a purpose and they are all great Characters and I feel so bad for all of you this is so sad I'll pray for you please love yourself I really hope this story is a huge joke cause I'm laughing so hard I couldn't make it through the 1st chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
You told me to review and tell you so yea I think I'm in love with you. Congratulations you have brought out my lesbian side.
ShrapnelGirl chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Read this story in one sitting and will now be skipping school to catch up on sleep. And I'm a very serious student, so consider it a major compliment!

I love the idea of this story, the lesson it teaches (or should I say, lessons?) and the character development. Now I have yet another quality mark to aspire to. Thank you.
Random desu face chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
This has so far been my favourite chapter... That makes it sound like the other chapters aren't good. No, all the other chapters were addicting and captivating and fresh and different. So interesting, especially with having Ari and Sherry being a thing (AriSher?) but the relationship between Sadiq and Sherry are so sweet, an unsure, twisted mutual understanding between the two since the beginning. And with all the time, they now realize each other isn't too bad. Nice company. I'm not so sure if I love them as adorable friends/siblings or lovers. I do know I squealed a whole lot and "awed". To be honest, I never liked Turkey until this fanfiction. I wish I could repay you for that. Also, your fanfiction is so weird. How did you get me so addicted? I read eight chapters in like three days, which is a lot for me.
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I blame england for being that devil
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
I could actuly hear italys voice in my head..