Reviews for The Wolf You Feed
beanie-art1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
If you do ever come back to this story... Please please PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE! Update, I love it and would defiantly like to see more :3
AnonymousAuthor1998 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Neat story!
siri chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wow! you totally have me hooked, it's bloody brilliant! please update, there are so few kid loki stories that are worth reading but this one is awesome!
i love the way you write Volstagg! it's spot on!
ThisIsAnOriginalUsername chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Please continue this soon! Your anonymous fans are dying of impatience over here! XD

Lack of patience aside, I really love this. :)
pleaseupdate chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
man, this story is GOOD! I can't wait to read the next part! _
FrodoLuverNumber1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was amazing! Write more super soon please!
Impurest Cheese chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Intresting idea and a good start to a very origonal idea for a story. As always, when I comment on other people's fanon, when in relation to current Marvel events is this set?

Also Colorado, does that mean we might see some Thunderbolt Action since the team is based in that state. Keep on writing and wish you good luck with the rest of the story.
diane chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awesome story so far! I love Kid!Loki and stories about him, and I love your idea about his prophetic dreams and him going to the Norns for answers. Big Brother Thor is awesome, as are the Warriors. I wish they'd be a bit more kind towards Loki and not be so suspicious, but I also realize they are being exceedingly kind compared to the majority of Asgard.

I look forward to reading where you take this.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Isn't there a saying that death cleanse of all sins or something like that? It would do a lot of people some good to remember it. If you have a child who can raze a village to the ground, you tell it firmly not to and do your best to raise it well. Cowering, accusing, suspicion or doing whatever it wants won't help at all. Treating it like any other child will.

I guess at any other moment in his life, Loki would have celebrated at knowing that he gives the norns headaches and can't be predicated anymore at all. Right now it's just extremely inconvient. Can't wait to see what he finds out about his newest fate and what Jane will have to do with it. And how she reacts to the chibi-god of mischief.
Ailena chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The research about Loki and Thor really paid off XD

If I hadn't searched around for information about Loki only a few weeks ago, I would never in a million years have understood this story, and I was confused for a moment there. I haven't read the comic books, but, like I said, I did some research anyway, finding lots of cool spoilers and all that, so thanks to that I can say that I like this story. Its not the best (don't know why) but it is certainly not the worst, so I would really like to know what comes next in the following chapter(s) :)
Devonne chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A few spelling and grammar typos, but an excellent start; I'm very interested in reading more. I'm also curious why he'd need to go see Jane; I'd've thought Dani Moonstar, a Native American Valkyrie, would be more helpful. Good luck with the next chapter!