Reviews for Her Turn
Adelled chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Although this may be what happened in another universe, it's the IPS universe I prefer. Great angst - as it should be given the situation. Thanks for sticking with the story. I can certainly understand how seasons 4 and 5 took the wind out of many a writers sails. OTH this is what fanfic does best - create alternate lives for our made up heroes.
JJ2008 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Great job! Can't wait to read more...anxious to find out what happens next.
Msteine23 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Oh my goodness! I remember this story. I love it you have gotten me re-hooked on IPS fics. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
jekkah chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Love that Marshall continued to get ready even as Mary was telling him not to.

These guys really are a mess! Love it. :D

Glad to see that you picked this back up.
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Oh, Marshall needs to get to Mary now! She's going to start shutting down to avoid getting hurt!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I can't wait to see how things turn out. I too lost my motivation when I found out about the finale. You're doing a good job so far, keep up the good work!
persnikitty5 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you decided to continue! The finale was a let down but in my mind they end up together lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dempeo4ever81 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter this was great but i hate marshall for not taking care of his mess first!
ladypuercoloco chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I don't know how I had missed this one before, but ... WOW! I am so glad you decided to come back to it, and hope you continue on. I so wish this is the way the show had played it. The angst is overwhelming (okay, I'm in a bit of a bad place in my personal life right now) and the tears have flowed as I have read this, but in the angst the depth of their love for each other shines so brightly. This is just so close to perfect. Bravo! Really looking forward to more.
jekkah chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I adore the spin on the scenes from the series.

I'm really enjoying the raw emotion between the two and that it's not an easy road for either of them.
persnikitty5 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Another great chapter! It makes me sad that it's ending but I can't wait to read how you conclude it!
tee86elle chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This was about perfect. I especially loved the reminiscing. I can't wait for what happens next.
JJ2008 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Excellent! Loved the intensity of this chapter, how opened Mary and Marshall were with each other, and the emotional aspect of it all. I'm so looking forward to your next update...please make it soon :)
diavoloduchessa chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Dang that was an intense chapter! I loved it though and can't wait to read what's coming up next! :)(:
Athena64 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
aowww... so cute, and delicately written, no fuss, no overwhelming sentiment... just ... really good! Thank you for that! Please write more?