Reviews for PnF: Stolen Identity
8annie81 chapter 6 . 7/21
Oh no :(
8annie81 chapter 5 . 7/21
I'm remembering. This is a great fic. A little thriller-ish, which I like.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 7/21
8annie81 chapter 3 . 7/21
This fake Ferb is gonna get himself slapped, pushing Phineas around like that.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ferb talks a little too much for my taste, but my attention is sparked...this story is in my favorites, but I don't remember it. Time to relearn why I loved it.
Growlie chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I've read this, and some others for a long time, and enjoyed them. I love stories with brotherly fluff, since we don't see alot of it in the series. At least not the ones I've watched, I haven't watched it for awhile but I do plan to get caught up soon.
Questionable Answers chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Feels like there's another Chapter here... I'm impressed with Ferbs resourcefulness.
8annie81 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Are you going to do a sequal?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I. FREAKISHLY. LOVED. THIS. STORRRRRYYYYYYYYY! Will the following fic explain who that imposter was? I loved the way you captured their relationship as brothers, and the cake, and EVERYTHING! I loved it, loved it, loved it! And I wish there was more! Oh, wait-there is: your other work! Yay! The excitement doesn't have to end!

Frodo the Second
IfritDemon666 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
OK! I really, really liked this story so I'm gonna subscribe and go to sleep happy. XD
Happybubblex3 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Hi I'm back again, so bear with me haha

First off, I don't like the imposter. Yeah sure, he was an idiot towards Phineas and such but that is not what is bothering me the most. I'd thought he would go a little bit more subtle about intruding in Phineas' life. Just a little bit. This way it was just clear obvious to all of them. I would have liked it if it was only Phineas who would notice it. And the others not believing him. Well, which he kind of did because the others only made brief appearance and never spent too much time with the other Ferb. So I guess it is alright again :)

Later on, I did like the new Ferb because all the changes in character made Phineas to distrust his brother, what I find really good and convincingly written. The reactions of Phineas towards Ferb touching him or not letting him sleep in the same room, that was wonderfully written.

But at the end, a little twist has been missing for me a little. To not recognise Ferb and going with the wrong Ferb for a while before he realises that that was not his brother or something, though you did do a great job with the fight the Ferbs had and the scared Phineas right there.

Though there are some little questions in my head that do not stop bothering me after I read the story. What is that machine and who sent Fake-Ferb? how is it that he looks exactly like Ferb or is made to look like Ferb? What about Fake-Ferb now? Would he just let go of them when he just insisted Phineas to do it a minute ago, even dragged him all the way there and fight so severely to make one of them do it?

I liked the reaction of their mother, how she still believes that they have a great imagination after the fight.

Aaaand i loved the door scene, the one with the raging Ferb and the apologising Ferb right after that with Phineas scared and all. Really heartbreaking. And how Ferb just vanished after that- just wonderful. And the car scene, when Phineas began to trust him again- my table has become a lake of tears.

Though i still don't like teenage PnF, you just wrote beautiful brotherly scenes that makes it worth reading

Very well written story. Once again, wonderful idea!
IzzieGS chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Sweetness! Typical Linda.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
PFTones3482 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Yea! Awesomeness!

I like Phin's reaction to the other Ferb...
zealousfreak27 chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
What? How was it resolved? I liked the story, but what about that evil company thing?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 9 . 4/21/2012