Reviews for Dry
Fandom Flicker chapter 1 . 1/8
Thank you for writing this. Now, please excuse me.
*crawls into a hole, curls up, and starts crying*
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like the tension and build up to the final scene.

Good luck with your writers muse!
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That. Was. Beautiful. This is almost exactly what I thought of when toying with writing an aftermath of Merlin's death. It's perfect, and what I think made it really powerful was Morgana's admission at the end. She hated Merlin, and yet even she can't stop herself from giving him one small, last point. Merlin, though he left many tears behind him, had the last laugh in the case of Morgana.
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
And now my ezyes are wet too. Dam, that was strong story.
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Beautiful.
Now, excuse me while I go curl up in a hole and cry.

Thanks.
Lillibella chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Lillibella
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
:'( I can't stand Merlin death fics, they make me so sad. Why do I read them...
It's really good, but I keep trying to convince myself that he'll come back... like when I watched season 5 episode 13... :'(
readernurse chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Tearjerker is what comes to mind...Wonderful job!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, this was very good! Sad, of course, but good. I do wish Morgana would act like THIS kind of enemy in the show!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
No, that was good. Like all your other stories. :) I really liked the last line. And the last section.
bethywethyful chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This made me cry :'(

So good!
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
So...*twitch* depressing...and yet *twitch* so AWESOME! :D LOVE IT! Though quite upset about Merlin. :( Sad times...

Keep Writing!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was really good! I is soo sad! I enjoyed it nevertheless, you're a good writer!
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lovely short story! I really liked how you started with Gwaine and Percival, and that it was Gaius who Gwen went to. The line from the poisoned chalice was so bitter sweet. and the entire arthur/morgana scene was really perfect. I loved how you had her hurt him more because she knew he wanted it. Plus i loved that you never actually wrote Merlin's name. So sad! Xx
LynnMF chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
whyyyyy? why would you write this its quite upsetting. URGH it was good though. I'm not really sure on the tittle though I got confused at the end on its relevance. But mabe I missed something blindingly obvious because of the emotional trauma that was being inflicted. ok it wasn't tramatizing but I'm sure if you made it longer it would of been. (Uh not sure if its clear but this is a positive review.)