Reviews for Fine Dining
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/3
OMG poor Sammy! This is so good. Many feels were had! xo
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Really good story. Sad Sam lost his arm, but glad you kept it real, well, as real as a fic with Leviathians in it can be.
mechachic chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really beautifully written! I hope you do a sequel! I'd love to see how they adjust.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was really disturbing in a good way. I hate when the boys get maimed, but in reality it would have happened over and over by now. So, that is more realistic than the perfection that we see every week. Thanks for sharing.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
YOU TOOK SAMMYS LEFT FREAKIN ARM? How is the poor boy going to hunt? He need's his arm. You give him his arm back right this instant! Just kidding. He can get a prosthetic and he can totally hunt. I'm sure Dean won't let him throw in the towel. You should do a follow up maybe and tell us how Sammy's doing without his left arm.

At first I thought maybe he was hallucinating and his arm was still attached but then I thought maybe not. I'm just glad that Dean was with him. I'm glad that Dean found him and got him away from that Leviathan. Stupid leviathan. Anyway that was really heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Sam but at least he has Dean. This has been a really bad year for our boys! Excellent Job!
quirky chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
love it :) so sad that sam lost his arm though :(
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
oh... poor sammy,... p,p
Elena chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, I didn't think I was going to like this story, and I ended up LOVING it! Amazingly written and plotted! :D great job!
BerserkerHellHound chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I was grossed out and then I was happy and then I was horrified and then I was touched. That was ... amazing. Very well written and ... graphic... eww. I loved it!
BonanzaRocks chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow! This was intense and super awesome!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was really moving. I felt so sorry for Sam when he realised his arm was missing and thought he was back in the cage. Loved protective big brother Dean. Thanks for sharing this.
Spockaholic chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
What a pleasant surprise it was to find a new story alert waiting in my inbox tonight! I really enjoyed this piece, especially the dialogue between the bros at the end. My heart broke for poor Sam when he was convinced that it wasn't really Dean. Thank you so much for sharing this. Best wishes for future (hopefully near future) updates! _
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
LOVED this Leah! That was absolutely brilliant and man I could feel Sam's panic you wrote it so well. Hell of a job lady! I am impressed!