Reviews for Summer Camp and Politics
Alright, we've seen a Naruto and Sasuke chapter and a Sakura and Sasuke chapter. I'd like to see one with all three of them interacting as a couple and being cute!
KITTY G chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
You're story WAS brilliant, until the last chapter. I loved the 2nd chapter the most. It really brought out team 7's personalities nicely. I loved the chapter with Hinata too! I'm a big Hina fan and I liked how at the end you gave her a voice. She's so timid and shy and I like how you finally made her speak for herself. I just hate the last chapter! NaruSasu DO NOT GO TOGETHER! Bad Fanfiction Writer! BAD!
MidniteWish chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Great job! The characters have depth to them despite the length of the fic and the entire situation is very interesting. If inspiration ever strikes again, I would love to read other related fics.
Elguardiuz chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
okay, this one's great, it sweet, and everything made sense...
Good job
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is actuaskly really good...
It's appealing, full of information and interesting.
The only thing I dont get is the connection between a summercamp and politics. And the politic is kinda overlapping (as u mentioned before)
But good job though.
KARASU25 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Tjis is a really interesting Au! I really love the NaruSasuSaku relationship! I like how you've weaved in their paths, and you write them so well! I liked that detail in the first chapter when Sakura said Sasuke wasn't stable. I hope it comes into play sooner or later, I really like seeing Sakura and Naruto help Sasuke with his trauma. Anyways, Please update when you can!
yavin4 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I'm so glad you wrote more! I really love this AU. And light bulbs are evil, when you're sleeping or trying to. Heck, people randomly walking into your bedroom and trying to talk to you when you're sleeping are evil. How about a chapter from one of the 'adults' of the series, like Iruka or Kakashi or Gai? Or a chapter with Sakura having/dealing with her child(ren). Prompt: 'The tears were from allergies.' and for the political side: dealing with a disaster. I think more of a natural disaster but another terrorist/war attack would work.
Andelevion chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I love this AU, and it is fantastic, but I also sort of wish there was a few chapters with an overall plotline, rather than just one-shots everywhere. The time-line jumping around part is a little disorientating. Politic-talk in fanfiction is always a win though, and I can't really get enough of it.

Update soon!
Makokam chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Have I mentioned I love your world building? Because I do.
I also love phrases like, "she took up permanent residence in one of his guest rooms."

And on that note, how did the room still smell like sex if the window had been open and no one else was home? Does Naruto really get into his masturbation sessions or has it just really been that long for me?

Anyway, I think the prompt fit this universe very well. Sure, it could have done as well anywhere else, but it certainly didn't suffer. So yeah, why not here?
I'm also, as always, not into slash, but I do love the rough and tumbly "earn it" way Naruto and Sasuke go at it. I so do hope Sakura plays that way too.

Oh, I also loved their little debate. No particular part of it stuck out above the rest, but it was very in-character and they both had valid arguments. At least, I'm assuming they're valid. I don't know, for example, if Naruto having a girlfriend AND a boyfirend is a bigger problem to the world at large than if he just had a boyfriend and they'd have been fine if he had two girlfriends.
But this is why fiction is so fun. You can play with this stuff endlessly.

Makokam out.
Zoe Russle chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This story is really good. I'd be interested in a chapter about the different spirits you keep mentioning.
lalocheziaxx chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Wonderful! When I clicked this I did not expect a deep, mature portrayal and development of the characters. I thought it was a light-hearted, humorous story, but I'm glad that it wasn't what I thought it was. It's waaaay more awesome. I really love the realistic portrayal of the characters. Also, the premise of the story is really interesting and creative. My imagination is running wild with this. This is really great!
Lil DragonLex chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I loved everything. From Sakura and Naruto at camp as kids, to them when they are older, and to Hinata trying to find courage within herself and her friends supporting her. It was a great read with good humor and drama.
yavin4 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
These stories are so cool! I like the political aspect you added. Linking things from canon, like the fox and the Hyuuga's eyes, as gods and goddesses was a nice idea. This world is so real with all the little details you've added.
Andelevion chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This kind of politcal, modern-ish AU is absolutely fantastic. You are an amazing write and you should be proud.
MangoAvocado chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Love the AU you've created here. Hinata's mirror scene gave us a good insight into her thoughts and feelings but I'm glad you varied your approach throughout the chapter.

I particularly liked the way you ended the chapter. Nice build up there! Looking forward to the next chapter!