Reviews for The Talk
Natyu96 chapter 3 . 3/27
I love fics around this time and this one was no exception. Love how you added Jim to the equation
KatieBeth503 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I'm writing this review before I go get ice cream, and I just had two teeth extracted and I haven't been able to eat in days so let that inform you how important ice cream is to me right now. I loved this. I don't usually love fics that focus too much on another character, even if it is Jim Beckett, but I loved this one. I know you haven't written in a while and I don't know what's going on in your life but I want you to know that I'm glad that at some point, you wrote this and put it out there for us to enjoy. Seriously, expect review notifs from me for the next few hours because I am not going to bed until I have read everything you have ever written. It's 4 am. Anyways. Thank you again. I love every bit of this. Oh and I'm OCD as well. So I'm all for your pattern.
KatieBeth503 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So, somehow I freaking CRIED at this chapter, I don't know what it was, I've tried to place it so I could put it in a review, but I think it must have just been the strength of the emotions, of this whole arc (which, by the way, is my favorite series of episodes to read fic for)... and my goodness, you are a tremendous writer. I know this was written years ago but I want you to know that I'm still enjoying it today and that even though they finally worked things out in canon, I LOVE reading about all the different ways it could have happened... this is absolutely no exception. Thank you for writing and I may be up all night reading everything you've ever written.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Fantastic fic! Jim was great! Thanks for writing.
morior invictus chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I do love the Gil Grissom quote in this chapter: "The best intentions are fraught with disappointment." I especially love how you incorporated into here as well. I totally agree with you as well: "Never thought I'd love another the same way, but I think Rick Castle has taken over."
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
i loved this little fic :)
vanillaltte chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I really loved this story - just finished it and decided to review on the last chapter! Loved how Jim was the middleman who helped them finally to realize what they should've been communicating. Oh and also loved the end of the first chapter when kate just comes in and answers Castle's question like that - good cliff hanger for that time ;) The ending was also one of my favourite!
Sassafras chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love your castle fics. I'm a big fan also. I like how you write both Castle and Beckett.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I loved this ending chapter! So much joy in their lovemaking! I will be reading this story again and again! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
This was great! Never expected Kate to show up and her dad had this all planned out! Cool! And there is another chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I have cried my eyes out reading this chapter! Damn this is good stuff!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
nice ending
Kathryn0505 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
non chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
The more to the end of ch 3, the better it got. Sweeeeeet!
SerialStoryLover chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
"I know what you mean. You don't want my babies. But your dad want's my babies. And since you're an only child, you're just going to have to take one for the team." Best. Line. Ever. Congratulations on such an awesome imagination! :)