Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
auroravlad chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
(pleasure coma) PLEASE
Melody chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Yesss! finally someone who writes about bitten! It's great! *Squeals* I love Clay! it's great! It's so cool to do a crossover between Anita Blake and Bitten! Write more soon!
Trace chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Oh, you insufferable tease. How can you just leave us with one chapter, and a cliffhanger at that? ::bap!::
Hesirll chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I love this fic, its great, you have to write more, I really want to know what Clay is up to and what Elena thinks of vampires, and for that matter what has happened to Nathaniel. You have to keep writing, don't keep me in suspence, PLEASE!

P.S. I really love this fic, you got all the characters just right.
LunaGrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Very good so far, I can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out. Keep up the good work and keep writting. Hoping to see more from you soon.

luana chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Hey really liked this, have read both bitten and LKH but despite my love of crossovers never thought of combining the 2. If you capture LKH as well as bitten you've got a winner. Can't wait for continue even if it takes a while;-)
fleur d-or chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
i haven't read the bitten series, and normally don't like the lycanthrope fics, but this was good all the same. you should continue.
Addy chapter 1 . 5/28/2002