Reviews for Hematite
Winged Lady Colette chapter 10 . 6/2
I love it. :D
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 30 . 5/12
I was going to make up some bullshit excuse about how I recently joined a new fandom (figured out my OTP) and how it is taking up all my free time. While that is (mostly) true... the other part is that I straight up forgot.

It upsets me that Sasuke expected Madara to tell him that he never truly loved Sasuke. Maybe because I expect that in my own life? Is that too personal? I tend to share more than I expect to here.

"Sweet Child," Madara murmured, his voice coming out strong with sheer determination, "It could not have been anyone else."

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! YOU REALLY KILLED SASUKE FIRST. I... THIS IS WHY I AM 'MAKING THIS FUCKING FACE AT YOUR STORY'!

I was going to read and review the Epilogue but I am so upset that I can't.
UniversalPetto chapter 30 . 4/14
Damn it T.T I'm crying like a baby :') Beautiful story, dear... Sad but beautiful.. Excuse me now, I have to read that last chapter one more time
UniversalPetto chapter 29 . 4/14
.hell. Sasuke wants to kill Madara? Why? I mean, after everything they can't possibly live happily ever after but they can fucking try.. T.T GAAAAH
UniversalPetto chapter 28 . 4/14
Grrrh, I'm almost finished with Hematite.. I have been reading this for so many days, I don't want to finish now T.T The ending of this chapter gave me chills.. Perfect way to kill Danzo
UniversalPetto chapter 27 . 4/14
Yeah, this is so not ending well... I almost cried when Itachi died T.T Poor baby.. I hope he's happy with Izuna end others now..
UniversalPetto chapter 26 . 4/14
Poor Madara T.T He's the biggest criminal ever, a killer, and yet he couldn't kill his own man.. It sure must have been harsh.. Loosing his beloved brother, loosing sister and now everyone else. And his relationship with Sasuke is not so good either.. I have the feeling this story won't end so well :((
UniversalPetto chapter 25 . 4/14
I love the heaven scene you put in this chapter.. I also love how you use things frkm original story like Itachi loosing his sight, being ill and killing Uchihas, him killing Shisui by drowning, some Uchihas trying to take over, Izuna dying after his eyes are removed... But your story stays original anyway.. If you understand what I'm trying to say xD
UniversalPetto chapter 24 . 4/13
Wow, Izuna visited Sasuke in his dream! :D I wasn't expecting that.. I hope things are going to get better for them fom now on
UniversalPetto chapter 23 . 4/13
So that's what hapened.. Amazing, Beloved! :D This chapter gave me chills. Plot is amazing! God, I looooveee this fanfiction!
UniversalPetto chapter 22 . 4/13
Every time Izuna is mentioned I get more depressed :') And wtf, Sasuke? Why is he using drugs? Seeking attention again -.- I started to feel sorry, but then I remembered Itachi... More and more shit happens with each new chapter.. I want to know how the story ends so badly!
UniversalPetto chapter 21 . 4/13
Well, shit.. :/ Now they are growing apart.. I think it's Sasuke's fault.. xD Looks like I'm kinda hating on him xD And won't just everyone leave Itachi alone? Poor baby ..
UniversalPetto chapter 20 . 4/13
I disagree with Teyaki, Sasuke was wrong. Period. I love MadaSasu, I said that already, but those things Izuna did for Madara.. Sasuke could never be like that.. And after all he said he expects Madara to forgive him just like that? I don't want Itachi to die for Sasuke or anyone T.T And God, he killed Shisui? Whyy?
UniversalPetto chapter 19 . 4/12
Raping a girl with STD? I fucking love Setsuna! xD I loled at the mouse scene xD they are so hilarious! As for the second part-wtf Sasuke? How could he say such things? If I would Madara I'd slap him -.- And after all Sasuke runs away? I wouldn't even bother to search for him really
UniversalPetto chapter 18 . 4/12
I loved the scene :3 Sasuke is so quick to finish, lol xD But then again, Madara is hil lover, so I can understand that.. And tho I said this already I love, love, love their relationship :3 The way they just can't spend one minute without each other.. Too cute