Reviews for Trust, a Little Green and Easybella outtake
twirob chapter 1 . 2/28
AWESOME! o/t you've done Betti proud ;) thanks so much for sharing it ;D
grandmachix chapter 1 . 2/26
Thanks for writing Esme's side. I knew it was a misunderstanding and being in an unfamiliar situation she relied on the 'experts' advice. I hope her talk with Edward clears the air. Judy
emmettandme chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Beautiful, thank you.
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Thank you for sharing with us.
lenniem chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Beautiful... You have done an amazing job! Thank you
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This outtake was so beautifully done! It adds so much to the story, and fits as comfortably as if Betti had written it herself, or at least expressed in detail her ideas about Esme's thoughts and feelings in this situation. I also love how you handled Carlisle, for the same reasons. And finally, your writing in generally is beautifully crafted - something I no longer take for granted! Thank you for writing this! - Linda (Cullenboyz)
Hazeldene chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is so beautifully written. It fits so perfectly into the rest of the story. All I can say is poor Esme. She was trying to do the right thing against her better instincts. Just shows that the authorities may now what is "best", but they don't know about love.
thank you for sharing.
naelany chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
thank you for this insight into Esme's thinking
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Thank you for this insight into Esme. It adds so much to LG&E and I thank you for writing and sharing this. :)
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh sweetie this was so amazing. Esme is one of my favourite characters and it was awesome to read something from her sight! Thank you so much :*
HenzBee chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Thanx so much for this outtake. I really struggled to understand Esme before reading this and made her the villain when she really wasn't. This has really helped! Thanx again.
nustressmom chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great job on creating Esme!
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Esme's epiphany at the end is not unlike any loving parent when they've been blinded by an intense devotion. The problem we all face is seeking assistance out side the realm of our circumstances. Looking for a single brush stroke to wipe away or clear up the confusion; setting us back on track.
Something Esme does not admit to, is her fear of losing his heart to another female. Not jealousy, persae, but letting go of the child that has now become an adult. Changing roles from parent/caregiver to friend and mentor. It is a difficult step to complete.
latbfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I just found LGEB last night, and I stayed awake far longer than I should have reading. I love that you've shown Esme's side to the story. My son is severe but high-functioning, and I've been in those shoes, when every mother-bear instinct is screaming one thing, and the experts you've paid so much to listen to are saying something else. And it's such a lonely, frightening, terrible place to be, doubting yourself and trying to see into the future and choose a path for a person you love so desperately who can't tell you what he thinks and feels. You have taken on this subject with such grace and truth and beauty, and I thank you for writing this story.
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Little Green sent me and I'm so glad he did... (((Hugs))) this is beautiful. You did an amazing job of bringing Esme to life and it so seamlessly fits into Betti's world that you must have been sharing a brain for awhile. Thank you for sharing.