Reviews for New Challenges Volume 8:The Phoenix and the Dragon
Preventer Squall chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
It's taken me awhile to finish all your work, but this is really fantastic stuff. I especially want to hear what happens with Shampoo and Mousse.
I certainly hope you continue this story.
Kurai Seishin 1 chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
Do you realize how hard it is to tell when one scene ends and another begins?
Well, it is. You might try using * or something to specify when one scene ends and another begins.
Poor Kenji...
Iceman19 chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
All i can say is wow..i read all the stories so far and i like them..please start writen again so i can finish readin
shizentai chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
hi!

i'm a huge fan of your fics! Enjoyed all of them.

This fic is one of my favorite ranma fics out there. Keep it up and good luck!
Kurai Seishin 1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
hey great fic but u need to continue i wanna know what is the conection between the past and the present and what does it mean for the and ppl i am shadow knight i added a poem to my list if u want to woo that special somone recite it to them.
Sterling-Ag chapter 4 . 11/26/2002
Hi,

Glad to see you back in the swing of things. This is a good set up chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing some more here in the near future...hopefully. Nice continuation fic here. Thanks for sharing with us.
Sterling-Ag chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
I've read through all 8 volumes of this work and i need to tell you that this has been an absolutely great read so far.

I really appreciate all the hard work that you have done so far with this I really hope to see some more as soon as you are able. But don't rush it on our accounts though.

Thanks
Yen chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This is one of the better fictions I've read. I've gotten really into the storyline. Keep up the writing.
Dacl73 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
So far the New Callenges series has been excellent. Did you gice Tenma, in the flash backs, his name just because in sounded like Ranma. Or did you know it ment Demon or evil spirt?
cork chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
if this book/chapter of this story is as good as the others we all are in for a very good treat. i think that this part has a good start and can only get better.:)
Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Your story is insteresting and your writing style is very complex, detailed and captivating. Translation: I love it!

Although the story happens in a slower pace than most of the fics in the net, it is always delightful to read such a careful writen text. I hope to see the next chapter soon. Bye for now, I'm going to look for what you wrote before :)