Reviews for About Breaking Rules And Falling In Love
your sistah chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Again Fabang! i love the idea of this story and I also love it! My favourite part is: "My dad didn't get reelected.", she says while walking into your room. You give her a confused look because she has a huge smile on her face and you just don't get it how can she be so happy when her father just lost.

"Which means..", she continues, ignoring the look on your face, "that you're not my bodyguard anymore.", she pauses and realisation hits you; you'll have to go and you won't be by her side and the expression on your face turns from confusion to pure sadness.

"Which means..", the look on her face is the same one a toddler has when he is about to tell a secret and you can't help but be intrigued, "that we don't have to hide anymore.", she finishes with a smile and leans on the doorframe and you jump excitedly and you take her in your arms and twirl her around the room and she starts giggling and you kiss her and you think life can't get any better.

You forget the rules, throwing the file and saying 'The hell with them.' You don't have to hide, because she's not the president's daughter anymore and you're not her bodyguard and there isn't a set of rules which you must not break and she can't make you break some.

You're thankful she made you break them before."

Love

Jelena
Written-in-hearts chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked this. It was so original and awesome! Good job(:
Tiny 1.0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012