Reviews for The Omen
Trioxid chapter 14 . 9/14
I love this so much! Please update asap!
707 Cx chapter 14 . 7/13
nOOOO why did you leave it at that. Kms. Just when the ship was ready to sail. v.v
zuppercat chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Love it! :)
Muffin2234 chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
I like th pacing of the story and will you be continuing this fic because I like it a lot and would like to see more.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
More chapters please!
Ezakike chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Sooooo cute! I love it! Can't wait for more.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Nice.
NGBW chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
I like it. The character development is going at a good pace. Just pleas remember that broken bones do take a while to heal. The cuts and burns will be shorter but I do not appreciate it when authors decide to speed heal someone without any magical means. Please continue the story. I would recommend an attack on the company by outraged employees under Barragan that are doing so under their own accord and not under orders.
Skyrobber chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Your doing fantastic! Can't wait for the next one!
Kichou chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
jazziness chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Your doing great so far
can't wait for the next chap
Nemesia23 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for updating your story!
HeCallsMeBeloved chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Glad I found this story!
kikyokyoyahibari chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Considering how most of us really want Ichigo and Sousuke to jump each other's bones, you're coming along nicely. The characters, too.

Good luck with the next chapter.

By the way, I thought Shinji's door was locked, since he wouldn't let Ichigo in.
raindropdew chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Lol only ichigo could end up wandering where he's not suppose to and not even taking notice to aizen well it was Shakespeare lol I'm looking forward to the next chapter I'm really excited to see what ichigo dose will he try and look in aizens room lol a curious ichigo can be dangerous but sometimes it comes in handy lol (: