Reviews for The Omen
1sunfun chapter 14 . 1/26
Nice.
NGBW chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
I like it. The character development is going at a good pace. Just pleas remember that broken bones do take a while to heal. The cuts and burns will be shorter but I do not appreciate it when authors decide to speed heal someone without any magical means. Please continue the story. I would recommend an attack on the company by outraged employees under Barragan that are doing so under their own accord and not under orders.
Skyrobber chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Your doing fantastic! Can't wait for the next one!
Kichou chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
jazziness chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Your doing great so far
can't wait for the next chap
Nemesia23 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for updating your story!
DiamondGoddess chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Glad I found this story!
kikyokyoyahibari chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Considering how most of us really want Ichigo and Sousuke to jump each other's bones, you're coming along nicely. The characters, too.

Good luck with the next chapter.

By the way, I thought Shinji's door was locked, since he wouldn't let Ichigo in.
raindropdew chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Lol only ichigo could end up wandering where he's not suppose to and not even taking notice to aizen well it was Shakespeare lol I'm looking forward to the next chapter I'm really excited to see what ichigo dose will he try and look in aizens room lol a curious ichigo can be dangerous but sometimes it comes in handy lol (:
Semper Tardius chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I think you're going at a good pace. It was certainly a great way to start the chapter!
Kinsey27 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Your doing perfect please update soon! Please!
WhiteW12-0 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Heh, I liked how this chapter turned out ;3
Fireotaku18 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Love! I like how your taking it slow in the buildup between the two.
duchessme chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Oh,another aizen-ichi!
When does love blossoms betwen the two?i luv anythin f 8s aizen n ichi!
Kinsey27 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013