Reviews for The Difference Between a Chuunin and a Jounin
Tamani chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
A nice little oneshot! I also liked your theory behind chuunin and jonin
Anne-Marie Helstone chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Good Kakashi fan fiction indeed. I like it. It is simple, but gives insight into character. This is a good example of being able to say worlds about a character by showing a few simple things: Kakashi's reactions and the reactions he inspires in others are brilliant in really showing, not just telling. Also, Kakashi is really ...on another level. Yay him. Yay you. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Hey!

This was a surprisingly good read. From someone who has also scoured all of for good Kakashi-Iruka friendship fics in a fit of insanity, I'd like to thank you for putting this up. Made my day :)

Also, I'd like to recommend Swiss Army Knife's Kakashi-Iruka friendship fics (There are a whole lot of them. Real quality writing) as well as WhyMustIWrite's Sharpening Iron and its sequel.

Cheers!
jj chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
i love it :)
IronScript chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I like very much :D
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I still come back to read this every now and then, and it still remains to be one of the most well-written shorts I've ever read.

It's such a short scene, but you've constructed it so wonderfully with so few lines of dialogue and without any sort of long-windedness you see in other fanfics.

Even after 4 years, this is still quality.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
nice. is that it? where's the rest!?
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Very very good! We don't get enough appreciation for him. Also, new head canon.

I know it's a few years since; but are you still looking for good stuff? I beta for a story called "One Eye, Full of Wisdom" by someone whose name on here I don't remember, and it's pretty good. Also has GAI-appreciation (although not lots, simply because he's not a major character in that story), which is almost nowhere to be found.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Very nice story!
I can relate to your search of good Kakashi fanfiction.. my sleep is suffering the consequences... :)
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This was awesome.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I too feel Kakashi gets underestimated too much in terms of personality and intelligence.
When it comes to how he helped Sasuke for his fight against Gaara and sent Naruto to Ebisu, most call it favoritism and neglecting Naruto. I call it trying to get Sasuke to survive a battle to the death against a goddamn' Jinchuriki while still making sure he felt he didn't need to go to Orochimaru to become stonger, while still making sure Naruto got the one thing he needed to both match Neiji and become a ninja as good as Sasuke, that is the basics (incidentally, Ebisu's job was just teaching that, and he was the best around).
But not many can even look underneath the appearances, let alone underneath the underneath...
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Excellent, especially the last line.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
He "DO" good work?
That's a weird way of saying it.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
And yet again I feel like you wrote my soul here. This is exactly the sort of behavior and motivation I most respect and rarely ever see. I am purring with pleasure here...
jj chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
i absolutly love it and your stories make my day :)