Reviews for The Difference Between a Chuunin and a Jounin
Nice
*devilish grin*

Cha! XD
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 3/3
That was very insightful of Kakashi...loved his response at the end. Made me smile!
Great chapter 1 . 1/5
Interesting. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
"The rest of the Konoha nin were not so lackadaisical."
"The rest of the day was shot all to hell after that."

See, this has a certain blend of matter-of-factness and extremely dry humor that just sends me into ridiculous gales of laughter. And the bit about the challenge of flower arrangement was hilarious as well.
Also, I liked Kakashi's analysis, and the way two sentences made the whole mission room go crazy. And then Kakashi walks off "as if nothing momentous had happened," because to him, of course, it didn't! And I just find that completely in-character and hilarious!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
"As the personal interest of my Eternal Rival I challenge you to a match of Flower Arrangement!" Best line of the story. Love it.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
iiiiiiiiiii

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was brilliant! I utterly and completely LOVE the way you portray Kakashi! It's very similar to my own view on the man, and I'd love to read more of the same! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, seeing how you compared Kakashi to 'regular' shinobi and following his thought-process. It seems to me as though people tend to forget that Kakashi is scarily intelligent, on par with Shikamar, only that he had a shit-load of experience to back it all up with.

I'm so deffinetely making this a Favorite and then going to check out whatever else you've written! Thank you so much for sharing this Gem. :)
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Kakashi might be a genius, but sometimes it looks like he has poor communications skills.
Lee chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I really do enjoy your work. Thank you very much for your writing.
KalicoFox chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Good short! I like how well written it is!
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
moral of the story?
Jack's Ace chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Good work o3ob owo7
Sula 74 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Thank you for writing this!