Reviews for The Difference Between a Chuunin and a Jounin
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/14
I too feel Kakashi gets underestimated too much in terms of personality and intelligence.
When it comes to how he helped Sasuke for his fight against Gaara and sent Naruto to Ebisu, most call it favoritism and neglecting Naruto. I call it trying to get Sasuke to survive a battle to the death against a goddamn' Jinchuriki while still making sure he felt he didn't need to go to Orochimaru to become stonger, while still making sure Naruto got the one thing he needed to both match Neiji and become a ninja as good as Sasuke, that is the basics (incidentally, Ebisu's job was just teaching that, and he was the best around).
But not many can even look underneath the appearances, let alone underneath the underneath...
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24
Excellent, especially the last line.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/17
He "DO" good work?
That's a weird way of saying it.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 9/10
And yet again I feel like you wrote my soul here. This is exactly the sort of behavior and motivation I most respect and rarely ever see. I am purring with pleasure here...
jj chapter 1 . 7/24
i absolutly love it and your stories make my day :)
Hakazu chapter 1 . 6/23
A good way to show just how badass Kakashi truly is! Good work!
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/16
Well, at least Kakashi didn't outright saying "Thank you for saving Naruto yesterday, sensei."
Who knows what will happen afterwards. *chuckle*
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 4/11
Haha! Well, now you've added yet another awesome Kakashi fanfic onto the site.
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 3/6
*devilish grin*

Cha! XD
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 3/3
That was very insightful of Kakashi...loved his response at the end. Made me smile!
Great chapter 1 . 1/5
Interesting. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
"The rest of the Konoha nin were not so lackadaisical."
"The rest of the day was shot all to hell after that."

See, this has a certain blend of matter-of-factness and extremely dry humor that just sends me into ridiculous gales of laughter. And the bit about the challenge of flower arrangement was hilarious as well.
Also, I liked Kakashi's analysis, and the way two sentences made the whole mission room go crazy. And then Kakashi walks off "as if nothing momentous had happened," because to him, of course, it didn't! And I just find that completely in-character and hilarious!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
"As the personal interest of my Eternal Rival I challenge you to a match of Flower Arrangement!" Best line of the story. Love it.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya