Reviews for A Very Sexy Alarm Clock
Ohhh *hot* this was very sexy and sweet :3
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love Spirk.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely loved that !
XLadyRainbowX chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
How in the world did I get here? I have no idea, but I enjoyed this immensely. I think the title is what made me read this. I really love the title.

I have never seen Star Trek and you honestly made me want to watch it. Just something about the way you write is enthralling, hypnotizing even.

I really loved it, I don't think I have anything bad to say.

Signed,
xL Rx
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Smexy Spock shower singing. Quite nice. Quite nice indeed. I think I could get used to that. I of course really like this story as well. Who doesn't love a steamy shower? Rawr. I'm only sad I'm nearing the end of your tales.
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved both of the one-shots! Got half-way through this and thought I want to read the first half so did just that :)

I would really like to read Spock losing control and doing exactly what Jim wanted ;)

Katy
Tech Duinn chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was cute. And mid-meld sex is the best kind of sex, IMO.

I now have a burning desire to ambush Nimoy and demand that he sing me some opera...

::suits up for Epic Quest of Epicness::
pyrosnightmare chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i loved it. i almost understood all of the french lyrics as well. kinda fits with them.

your writing is awesome, btw.
Vamppirre chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
My dear, you are absolutely amazing for writing this
bakedham chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very nicely done-sure warmed me up on this fine, rainy day. :) Thanks for the Carmen in there! It was surprising to see that Spock was singing opera, but at the same time it was quite the refreshing idea. Kudos to you for finding something unique in a popular fandom. :D
nat13cat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this was so tastey! and i even bought the singing thing, which normally i so would not have done. somehow you made it work. and the bit with Toreador... genius. pure and utter genius. :D
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was soooooo sexy and cute! I love the idea of Spock singing after having sex with Jim, must have been so liberating to share and be requited in his confusing illogical feelings,all the nice lovemaking and the happiness of being with the one you love,that singing would not be completely OOC :)

I liked the little painful parts where Jim thought he was alone and that Spock was gone, and of course Spock losing it and speaking Vulcan when horny is one of my favorite things in all the wide world.

Very happy to read it, goona look for more of these very series.