Reviews for Reach Out to You
51100 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Were you the one who posted this on the forums?

Wonderful story!
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hurgh. *fluff overdose* X3
Theoneknownassad chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is amazing. Made me want to cry. I love you. So much. MAKE MOAAAAAAAR! Great job. Lee Sin x Sona forever!
DanielAdTank chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
OMFG THAT WAS BEUTIFUL. omfg i thod a lemon would come and destroy the story b it didnt. omfg fantastic story
Soiana chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
As someone who mains Sona, and absolutely adores Lee Sin, I enjoy this fanfic. It's very cute, yet sad and, I hope to see more of this stuff. :)
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Such a heartwarming, sweet oneshot. :) great job!
AngkorSoldier chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
:'( This fic was so touching... truly amazing.
RachieSama chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I'm sorry. I love them together so much. Ahhhh thank you for this story. 3
dreamtheater1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please make a continuation of this it is amazing!
OPFAN chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
omg, this is the sweetest thing I have ever read. omgomgomgomg. i died from cuteness overload.
I realize that you wrote this a while ago and that its set as complete, but would you consider continuing this? there doesnt have to be a plot or anything. thanks for writing this super sweet fic, i loved it!
hedgehogsandwich chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
oh my god this was fantastic. PLEAAAAAASE WRITE MORE. This was sooo incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
A very cute, and nice story, made me feel a bit warm inside lol. Very nicely written :)
Shinkansen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very warm, very touching, a not a little heartbreaking.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So beautiful! Oh my. SO BEAUTIFUL.

Really :)

For some moments I thought it reminded me of Hugo's "The Man Who Laughs"... But that one was tragic and (too) dark.

Amazing. I did not think for a moment this story was too short - just right ;)
Ghost chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was really good! I never really thought much about this pairing but after reading your fic I do agree that Lee Sin Sona make a good couple.