Reviews for Come What May and Hell to Pay
ridleysolo chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is super sweet! I relate to the back tickling!
BadgebunnyUK chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I loved this. Thank you x
JettLawrence chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Should have been how it went.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Oh my GOD.
MyLittleElphie chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Wonderful story... don't usually read much Gelphie but this one is just SO A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! And last chapter is the absolutely best... Awesome job! Wish it was longer xD
Max Rasgar chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
This is just awesome. I love how this could easily be an untold chapter from the book, especially since G. Mac never told us what happened on Glinda's and Elphie's trip to the Emerald City.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This is soooo good. Would you write another gelphie fanfiction? Please?!
Dn chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
It was so freaking beautiful! I dont even know if I hate you because now I want to read it all over again or I love you because now I want to read it all over again... Nice job ;)
FanzelForever chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
This is so good! Thank you for taking the time to write it because I absolutely love it. Chapter 5 covered what's probably (in a very depressing sort of way) my favorite part in the whole book, and I just... yeah. Very good job!
Lied89 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This was really really great! I'm glad Glinda was fierce and stubborn enough to get our of the carriage at the end, getting her way. It has been a while since I read the book but your Glinda seemed to have been more grown already at this point, when book-Glinda needed a bit more time for that.

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it :)
JordynLeighThomas chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
...wow. I just. WOW. See. THIS IS HOW THE STORY SHOULD HAVE GONE. Can we call up the publishing company and have them put this into the book? This was fucking AMAZING. I can't even put into words how much I loved it. A.
broomvsbubble chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
How it should have been! Great story: Beautifully written from start to finish. I love it!
wicked gravity chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
this was really amazing! I wish things had happened that way in the book; thanks for giving us a happy ending
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Very much enjoyed this. Still having only seen the play, I was pleased that I could follow along with little to no confusion. Great job on your writing style.
wicked gravity chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
That was beautiful :) I guess the question now is what will happen after the meeting takes place...