Reviews for cruel fate
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
A know it's a long time, but are you going to make a sequel or not? This was one of the best Nagron stories I've ever read!
Tia Thalita chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
that fic was awesome! I love Agron x Nasir, they are just too cute. please, please, make a sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
pls pls pls pls pls pls make a sequel .
AB Feta chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
:D
LoveAgronNNasir chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Hey
Really like your story plea go on with it
YOLO chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
sequel!
Neptune19 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Love it. Pleas make a sequel
Josh chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Your writing styles pretty good but when so much is unoriginal it tends to be less than interesting, you needed to vere off the original work faster and develop your own story, not just the very end...although I do think that if this was a revelation in the series it would have been quite cool yet cliched and no where near as good as the proper outcome.
heart chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
that was amazing ifelt as if i was right there you are an amazing writer
WatchMeWalk chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
This is the best Agron and Nasir story I have ever read! :) Do an another story with them! I'd love to them them too :)
pris chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
omg! omg!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cant wait until the next chapter..
KK chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
While you have a good story, you don't know how to properly punctuate dialog. You have to have some sort of punctuation inside your quotes.

"Please, give him back to me," Agron whispered, pleading to thin air. "Give him back to me."

All I added was a comma but it is necessary to the sentence.
Clover Boxly chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I adore your writing! I'm so happy to finally read a good Nasir and Agron fanfiction! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Still, if you leave the story like this and don't write more soon... I will find you...
Adrian chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey! And Thanks... I think you wrote a great story.
The idea of Azur beeing Nasirs brother is perfect :) I read yor story, before I saw the last episode of season3 and I really waited for this secret to be idea was better tan the orginal !
I plead for more chapters!