Reviews for It's All in the Cards
Beth chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I hope the update date thing is wrong, because you have to continue!
cookiequeen09 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I really like this fic so far. I hope you update ASAP!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Please update soon!
Mareo and Anime chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
(Get the mesage?) CarryOnContinue! *Gasps for breath*
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
I want to read more! Please update!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Awesome! Sounds like this is almost a real show. Honestly, this is one of the best fanfics I've read so far! Really enjoyable. Keep on writing!
PFalcon87 chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Me and my special self didn't gt to review this fic the few days ago that I read it, so I'm doin it now. I don't really have anything to say besides love this fic and keep on going.
Washu da Mew chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
The best digipedia out there:

Phirefly chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
ooooo, this is great! Matt's creepy like that! i can't wait for the next chapter, i hope it's as long as this one!

PP _
Digi fan chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Wow! Past Tk meets future Tk. Update soon.
Peg 'o Light chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
*Glares* You. Can't. Leave. It. THERE!
AkuTaco chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Very nice! All of it seems well thought out (of course you do have an outline for that.)and well written. I only noted a few mistakes, but all are forgivable (I'm one to talk aren't I?)
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
This is *extremely* interesting. It's also a Godsend in a way, as most of the stories I've been reading haven't been updated in about a week. There's only one small problem - Stingmon's evolution. Paildramon is *Veemon's* Ultimate; Wormmon's is DinoBeemon. That's fairly minor, however. Keep it up!
AGL3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Nice work, I love how everything came together right at the end and I really can't wait for more. Please get the next part up soon and great job, very well written.
Authormon chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Nice one, i love the idea - choosing the wrong card. interested to see what happens next, and exellent writting, you describe things well.