Reviews for Masterpiece
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
loved the series...
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
i loved this whole entire series! im so sad its over, but im slowly working my way through your other stories! Loved this!
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
A great ending to a great series. Awesome : )
Kezi chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That had to be my absolute favorite fanfic I have ever read. Not fanfic series, I mean out of every single fanfic I have ever read. It had just the right balance of angst, and happiness. When you come to the end you feel so full of joy! It was amazing. A wonderful work of art! I'm going to read more of your stories now!
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I LOVED your Addy series! :) I keep finding myself rereading certain parts...and hoping for a wedding oneshot even though the series is already over :( I do however think you finished it at the right spot. You never fail to be one of my favorites! :D
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I wont like, I might have shed a tear or two with this one! I'm a little sad it's over though it was an amazing trip! You couldn't have ended it better! I really hope I'll read more of you in the future! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing series wiht us! You made me laugh, smile, coo and cry all at once while reading your stories and that my dear is the mark of a very, very good writer!
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I just finished reading the Addy series and I have to say i am thoroughly impressed with the amount of detail and good writing skills. This is probably one of the best fanfic series i have ever had the pleasure of reading. Though I must say i am quite sad that it is ending. Maybe one day you can write a story about the kids being older. Maybe addy's wedding. This was a fantastic series. I hope you continue to delight the fanfiction world with more stories. I love how you write derek and emily. Any chance of a Penelope and Derek? I'll be happy with either. Just as long as you keep writing. You are very talented. Keep up the amazing work!
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Sweet ending and I like that you addressed the skin colouring differences as I imagine that is something that the kids would unfortunately have to deal with in their lives (Addy and Nate sound totally adorable btw). The engagement was perfect and I'm glad Emily and Derek are enjoying family life. Sad to see the series come to an end but I think it is appropriate.
krazyk87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Words can not truly explain how much i loved this story. I am a little sad that this is the last one. This was a perfect end to such a great series of stories. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. You make my Morgan/Prentiss shipper heart so happy :)
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Disappointment was one emotion I was not feeling. I'm so glad I got to read them! Thank you for writing! They were wonderful.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Thanks for a great series and wonderful job on the ending.
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A really great ending to a fantastic series! I'm a bit sad that it's over though. But I definitely can't wait to read more from you!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A beautiful ending to a beautiful series. I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the end. Thank You for sharing.
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved seeing where they are two years later. Addy, a minature Emily, has inherited her mama's protectiveness, I absolutely adore her. Emily and Derek explaining that Addy looks like Mommy and Nate looks like Daddy was so sweet and a little sad. (Such a shame conversations like that still have to happen) The guys talking around the grill was great, and of course Reid knows Emily's height percentile. :) And Nate, what a sweetie, and I can picture him so easily in my mind.

Derek and Garcia: I've always enjoyed their friendship and my favorite lines of the story were from Garcia "You, my brave, strong knight, who will never admit to being the hero you are, I always knew you needed someone who could be the hero when you weren't feeling strong enough. I might be your solace, but Emily is your rock, she is your place to be vulnerable, and your port when the waters get too rough to sail." God, that was awesome and so true - at least in my mind! :)

Derek and Emily: I adored the way he proposed. Sharing an intimate moment together with rest of the team mere feet away from them. It's good to see them still having worries, but working together, and happy being together with their family.

This was a perfect end to the Addy series. I'm also sad to see it end, but excited to see what you have in store in the future for our dynamic duo. Thank you for sharing this with us.