Reviews for All For One Child
sherryE chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
I really like this story. You are doing a great job. Looking g forward to more. Keep up the good work
RheasHelm chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
I'm really happy that there's an update to the story, but this chapter was rather confusing.
Are these people the "unlikely alliance" that you mention in the story synopsis? And what are they fighting - some sort of interdimensional or extragalactic invasion force? R3 units? Do they look like bigger R2-D2s? :)
And who's the Marshal? The fusion of what used to be Shepard and the former Reaper AI? That might explain her hostility towards the name, although I don't quite get what she's so angry about. Mourning her lost life? I suspect she'll blow another gasket when she realizes that Aedri and her friends are the ones who used the Z3 relay. Provided that she even knows who Aedri is.
How is Aedri, half-dead as she is right now, supposed to be able to help with any of this? And what's the Marshal hiding from the Reapers/Elantia? I suspect Elantia knows, which is why she's bringing in Aedri.
Argh, so many questions!

Captain Falere - is that name coincidence or is this really Samara's daughter?
RheasHelm chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Ithar's a pretty funny guy ("Krogan thinking is always a delayed reaction"), too bad he had to die.
It seems that Annika is not very secretive about being the Shadow Broker. That seems like a bad idea for someone in her position.
How come there are always bad things behind relays with numbers? First Omega 4, now Zeta 3. :)
Alpenwolf chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Short chapters, but long enough to be intriguing and to make the story go further. The Interaction between Mordin and Ithar was at time hilarious ... and I'm quite wondering if annika is actually human (adopted) or an asari ... may have overlooked some information ... anyway, good work so far, looking forward to the next chapters and the explanations of aedri's 'strangeness' to the others and to the readers, except that small introduction in the beginning ... and I have the fleeting feeling that some readers are still alive here?
sherryE chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Wow. Great chapter.
Poetheather1 chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Oh man... so things are going as smooth as usual then.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
cool story
sherryE chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Awesome chapter. Nice writing job. Love it. Very captivating. I want more :-D
via-go chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I can't believe I missed this update! I like the cryptic conversation. You certainly have me on the edge of my seat. Keep it coming!
sherryE chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Good chapter. Very mysterious. Intriguing. And, Oh, ha ha nice little cliffhanger there
RheasHelm chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Very mysterious, and very cool. Let's see where this is going.
Superb writing, this is a pleasure to read.

But what is it with all these people calling a female Shepard the "father" of Liara's children? As a species that has only one sex, the Asari should not have a word for "father".
I also have to wonder how any genetic material of Shepard's, any of her Cerberus tech, could possibly have made it into Liara's child. That goes against how Asari reproduction is supposed to work. Did the Greys experiment on the fetus?
sherryE chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Wow awesome story. Awesome. Taris wants to play nice now? Now that Aedri is hurt? Wow.
Julius Night chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
This fic is truly an amazing read! I knew I would favorite only a few paragraphs into chapter one as well. Your style is very creative, interesting and very true to form in the Mass Effect universe. Not one detail is out of place and yet it stays fresh and innovative with each chapter. Purely wonderful work and I look forward to every update!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is interesting as hell.
sherryE chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
WooHoo great tension, intriguing, ok you have me on the edge of my seat. :-D Well done. I want more.