Reviews for Prom Night
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
PERFECT.
London Romance chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Thought it terribly cute. The way you described his reaction was completely encapsulating. :)
Marshall Lee Luv chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Well no to your song you should use Ke$ha's new song die young! IT'S PERFECT!
Marshall:Yeah it is.
Fionna:I agree it's totally...MATHMATICAL!
Me:see?even the stars think it's perfect!
Marshall:cuz you're hot then your cold you're yes then you're no...
Me:MARSHALL SHUTUP!
Marshall:-_-...NO...NEVER!
Me:DON'T YOU SASS ME DUDE!
Marshall:Fine! OH OH OH! I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. Oh what a shame that you came here with someone. So while your here in my arms let's make the most of tne night like we're gonna die young,we're gonna die young,we're gonna die young! Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young! Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young.
Hearts out our minds runnin till we outta time,wild childs lookin good livin hard just like we should don't care who's watchin when we're tearin it up, NO!,That magic that we got nobody can touch,NO!,lookin for some trouble tonight,YEAH!, take my hand i'll show you the wild it's the last night of our lives,uh huh!,we'll keep dancin till we die.
Fionna:I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the what a shame that you came here with someone,so while your here in my arms,lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young,we're gonna die young,we're gonna die 's make the most of the night like we're gonna die 's make the most of the night like we're gonna die takin shots stripin down to dirty socks music up getting hot, kiss me give me all you got,it's pretty obvious that you've got a crush,that magic in your pants is making me for some trouble tonight,YEAH!,take my hand i'll show you the wild side,like it's the last night of our lives,uh huh!,we'll keep dancin till we die.
Me:I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums,oh what a shame that your came here with someone,so while your here in my arms,let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young.
All:I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums,oh what a shame that you came here with someone,so while your here in my arms,let's make tne most of the night like we're gonna die young,we're gonna die young,we're gonna die young ,let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!
Marshall:THAT...WAS...WICKED!
Me:GROUP HUG!
*group hug*
All:BYE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This song is perfect for the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my glob that's so mathematical I have a thousand years on my I pod this story was nice
kaaaaaatt chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awwww... I wanted to read more. I loved ot and i felt like i didn't want it to end. How the story started was completely adorable. I hope that you made more FioLee s

stories. 3
altrilast13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i think you're right...thousand years will real suit the story..im already imagining it...b.t.w. totally love the idea of a prom
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! And yes, A Thousand Years fits this fic perfectly! :P Great job!

*FAVORITES LISTER!*
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Loved when marshall said it was like he was burning from the inside out. :)