Reviews for Scars to Heal, Mountains to Climb
MissJulieAndrews chapter 18 . 5/16
I love this fanifc so much! Great job, it's officially one of my favorites!
UnfollowTheSun chapter 18 . 2/5
Very tense & emotional this one. Very different to your other stories, proving you can write in different styles. Gripping & well worth the read.
Sandilane chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Read this all in one go. Very well written and emotional. We'll done.
utility - singer chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing it!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Really great story! Love it! :)
Mie779 chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
This was a great story... a painful and sad experience they had to go through but their love held them together and they found new life and love in America... You have written a wonderful story, couldn't stop reading... THANKS ;)
login password chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
I'm so happy that everything turned out good! Thank you for writting this story. At the beginning it was almost unbearably heartwrenching, but it ended wonderfully. I'm looking forward to your future stories!
:D
Kenz21 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
What a great way to end a great story! Love how you covered all of the necessary bases! Excellent job, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Only words to describe are perfect and beautiful!
som04 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
A Beautiful Ending, this couldn't have been finished off better. and it was nice you added how they do still think of their baby they lost. I don't think any body could not; when losing something so special.

I like how they kept in touch with the Rosemarie and Hans, and that they to moved to america in the end. I hope Ralf went with them, LOL. It was also nice how Maria and Georg also named there little girl after her too, that was sweet.

The relationship between the two shows there so much stronger, with all they've gone though, and that does show true love. I liked how you finished with them at the piano, that went weel with the beginning of how your story started.

all though this story as been very emotional; but you explained every detail to heart very well. and I really have enjoyed reading this, even though I had some idea of how you were going with it. LOL. you were still able to keep me on the end of my seat, LOL.

All in all; cracking job. and I'm really looking forward to your new story your working on at the moment :):):):) can't wait for that. really exciting stuff.

keep up the great work, and hope you start to publish your new one soon. :):):):):):):):)
Honkytonkangel chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Fabulous ending. Rosemarie was soo cute (I would have liked to have met the new baby too though), as were Maria and Georg. loved that they kept in touch with Hans and Roesmarie.
And I'm VERY happy things worked out for them.
littletweety chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
A perfect ending!
Hope you will have a new story soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Even though the family is about to embark on a daunting journey, you have captured the beauty of Georg and Maria
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Thought the history stuff was great in there, made it seem lot more real. Loved this story, so happy that they are okay again.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Sorry I have not reviewed lately. So busy! Yet I wanted to just stay short and sweet and say that chapter 17 was so well done! I loved hoq you added that historic factor into it because it really allowed me to picture the Von Trapps life even better! And the end was a very cute yet deep way to describe the twos love! -BigEyesKs