Reviews for Homesick
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love stories in which Severus shows how much he cares for his snakes. Thank you for writing this one! These stories tend to be quite difficult to find so I'm happy to have stumbled across this one. You managed to create a really soft and warm atmosphere without making Snape OOC, that's brilliant and makes for an amazing ff. I hope you could express some of the emotions you must be feeling because of your dad in this story because I can only imagine how difficult it all must be.
Your Melfis.
P.s. I read your profile text and it intrigued me. I completely understand your point of view regarding magic but maybe, just for the sake of exchanging opinions, here is another point of view:
Couldn't magic as described in HP just be another God given gift, just like being able to run faster than someone else or really any of our personal traits? Being wizards doesn't make the HP characters all mighty so personally I think, being a wizard (theoretically spoken) does in no way infere with believing in Him. Anyway, I simply wanted to take the chance to have this conversation and in no way I wanted you to chance your belief. (Sorry to post this in a review, it simply came to me.)
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sweet. Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Totally awesome!
Rhonwen Holcombe chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is such an incredible story- probably the very best that I've read in a while! I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews, so I'm hoping to compensate for that as much as I can to tell you how well I've enjoyed it! I've always felt that Snape was more sensitive and understanding that he was given credit for in the books, so I'm always thrilled to see authors who explore this aspect of his personality- and none have done it more beautifully than you, showing that side of Snape so well whilst still staying true to his character! Anyway, suffices to say that I really loved this. Hope to see more of the sort!
heelsgirl38 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awww.. i luvd it! snape's my fav character & i always knew he wuz a good guy! Thx 4 making my day :)