Reviews for The Dragon Masters
Good u made sure that Lisanna was trying to be good not a enemy like every other story I've read
faithful2kh chapter 39 . 4/8
OHMYGERD ITS AMAZING
SimplyBirdy chapter 39 . 2/5
I spent all day reading this ff. I loved the whole story line. I just couldn't stop reading it! :) Amazing job.
Gabby chapter 39 . 1/14
Ok so let me just say this...THAT WAS SO FLIPPING AMAZING! I loved the plot and the writing want half bad! This kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I'm kinda sad it's over but all good things must come to a end. I'm gonna look for your sequel and if it's anything like this then it will be PERFECT! Luv ya 3
yuki
Gabby chapter 36 . 1/13
Oh my goodness! I love this story so much I hope you update soon cause there are three chapters left and I'm dying to find out what happens good luck on the novel thing too and your one of my fav writers you're just do amazing well on to the next chapter luv ya! 3
Gabby chapter 26 . 1/12
Oh my gosh this was...it's just like...HOLY CRAP THIS WAS AMAZING I mean I ship them but this just brought me to tears and I was swirling and my mom told me to shut up and I just loved it your an awesome writer I swear this is pure talent!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
What will the title of the sequel be ?
Trisha chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
Great fanfic !
Horus chapter 39 . 11/9/2014
This was a alsome chapter and a alsome story can't wait for the sequel.
Horus chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Stop it with all the cliffhangers
Mom chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Great :D
Anime-Lover1O1 chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
the part wear Luka says "Your concentration is no match for his 'sexy abs' as you call them" I started to cry I was laughing so much and I still am!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Both of them are so dense _
artistofthemind chapter 39 . 10/17/2014
This was super good. Thank you for writing it.
mjb379 chapter 35 . 10/4/2014
Lol I like the second one, that seems the most realistic XD the first one was great too.