Reviews for The Dragon Masters
Hime-san chapter 39 . 9/27
wow! great story:-)
HollyNinetales chapter 17 . 9/19
I freaking giggled like a little fangirl. Lord.
HollyNinetales chapter 17 . 9/19
LukaLucy have mind talks is the greatest thing ever!
HollyNinetales chapter 11 . 9/19
Gray teasing Natsu about snatching up Lucy was so precious!
Gabby-Hunter chapter 6 . 9/15
Haha so she admits to herself that she likes natsu after punching him in the face haha
giltylittlefight chapter 13 . 8/27
Ha i hate cleaning its sutch a chore
Sukidesuyo chapter 39 . 7/20
aww the ending was so sweet can't wait for the next chapter
Yo!
Flamey Owl chapter 33 . 5/18
Woah, acnologia, extreme yandeer much?
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 39 . 4/28
This was amazing!
CeciTheFangirl chapter 39 . 4/14
Great story! Unfortunately I can't seem to find the sequel :( when did you post it/what is it called? I'd really like to read it
CelestialVirgo chapter 39 . 3/10
Nyeee it wasn't even an ending
CelestialVirgo chapter 28 . 3/10
Hmmm the announcement didn't come that catchy or a little too weak for my liking. Gomen
CelestialVirgo chapter 26 . 3/10
This is just perfect. I dont want them to be together yet.. i just like them to stay with their carefree self but at the same time im sad with all that complicated things they put upon themselves.

Honestly, i dont ship nalu because i like the relationship as it is.. No complications, carefree, and childish.. Im just reading this because i wanted to know how romance would blossom bw the two and how it feels. So far, i love the development between the two characters. For now, they feel right for each other save for some cheesiness and how they overly think about their feelings. But i came this far, meaning i've enjoyed your story :)
CelestialVirgo chapter 11 . 3/9
What is this chapter? Is this the continuation of 9. I didn't get tofinish this chapter since i think it's not related with the story and even so why do you have to include this in the story?